Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[Sonnet was walking around when she heard you and broken heartz.]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Kuki grabbed her neck- breathing heavily. She ushered herself away from the girl- whom had her dagger. She whipped around, face to face with Ethan. I admit, he is kind of cute.. she thought, before mentally slapping herself. "I-I'm M-Maiiko... But I go by Kuki.." She muttered, biting her bottom lip, chewing on it nervously. She eyed the dagger, wishing she hasn't taken it.  [ Kuki is in the right scene, and her nickname is pronounced "Kook - ee" ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
The girl Kuki eyed the dagger and I kept it in my palm, and I simply stared at her expressionlessly with my cold blue eyes.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Hand me the dagger please." Ethan said, with a Deep, serious voice.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I glared at the boy, "I shall not give it to you," I growled. {Can my character be a vampire, pleasee? c:}

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Kuki coughed and sputtered as she gulped, eyeing Ethan suspiciously. She stood still, seeing the other girls piercing icy blue eyes, as if they were trying to bore into her soul... She shivered slightly, placing a hand on Ethan's shoulder; "You never said your name." She stated, refusing to move her hand. She felt a slight blush warm her cheeks, yet ignored it.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[I added my character's looks. I'll add her weapon later.] I saw the girl's cheeks become a rosy red, meaning that she was blushing. "Oh, small love," I said sarcastically.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"I'm Ethan" He said, as he smiled ad the girl. "Now, if you were so kind to hand me that dagger, I would be really thankful."

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Kuki blushed even harder, hearing the small statement, "Oh, small love." She forced a smile at Ethan, nodding with a small haste. "Can I please have my dagger back?" She murmered, eyeing the other girl closely. Kuki's deep gray eyes gleamed in the dim lighting, reflecting off her pearl white skin. Her face showed nothing... But confusion.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[Have both of you seen my character's looks yet? I don't like people not knowing how my charries look like. DX] My eyes narrowed at the girl for a moment and placed it in her hand, roughly. "Now, what are you two doing here?" I asked both of them firmly.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals

Describe the profile pic above you

This site needs some better emojis-moved

What band got you into Metal?