Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"I am here, because I have nowhere else to go. May I know why are YOU here?" Ethan said, a bit angry now. (I have already seen your character).

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I glared at the boy, "This is where I live," I pointed at the door that was at the very end of the alley. "Not nice, I know, but it's much more beautiful inside," I murmured and glared at the boy once again.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ I have seen your characters looks ^-^ ]  Kuki bit her bottom lip, chewing on it nervously. "I-I didn't have anywhere else to go.." She muttered, folding her arms over her chest. "What are YOU doing here?!" She growled, not caring how rude she seemed. She was angry, her fists clenching into tight balls- both of them a pure white. She narrowed her deep gleaming gray eyes at the woman, eyeing her dagger.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Ethan noticed the puppy was crying. "What happens little buddy?" He asked, as he carried him on arms.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I glared at the girl, "Like I said, I live here. But not for long..." I told the girl rudely.  [I've also added my character's weapon. :3]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Oki ^-^ ]  Kuki gritted her teeth, clenching her fists tighter- until a drop of blood seeped through her fingers. "Look, I don't care if you live here! Just. Give. Me. The. Dagger!" She growled, glaring right back at the woman. She eyed the dagger, reaching her hand forward. She grabbed it from the woman's  hand, breathing heavily through her teeth. She whipped around, stomping off silently into the shadows. She was obviously annoyed, as anyone could tell.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes at the girl who stomped off like a little five year old who didn't get what she wanted. I let out a rough breath and stared at the boy, "What is your name, child?"

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"As I told to Kuki, my name is Ethan, What's yours?" He said, at the same time as he was petting his dog. (The dog looks like )

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
"I am Sonnet," I simply said as I watched the boy Ethan pet the small puppy.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Kuki heaved a sigh, sliding down the closet wall beneath the ongoing shadow. She shook her head, grasping her gleaming dagger tightly. She shifted her gaze to the woman- Sonnet, then at Ethan. She smiled slightly as she looked at the puppy, but quickly dismissed it,

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Creating a game

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

latest videos