Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Lol what now?)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I let out a breath and walked deeper into the alley. "Go run to your little girlfriend, Ethan," I said and shooed him away as I entered my home. I closed and locked the door behind me and took a look at the living room. There were five black leather sofas, two large, a love seat and a single. There was a glass table in the middle that had gems inside of it, which turned out to be real. The floor was a dark oak that's been waxed repeatedly, and a flat screen TV against the wall.  [There's more in the room, but I'm too lazy to describe it. xD]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(so much for sroping) Kitty was standing there just stunded how many more are gunna show up than waked over to Ethan. "what just happend who knew so many people where here" she looked over her shoulder and put thepistol into her back pocket

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[Can my character be a vampire? It's okay if you say no.] I let out a low breath, I didn't like staying 'cooped up' in my home. It was barely nine, and I was completely bored. Deciding to go back outside, I opened the door and closed it behind me, seeing the purple haired girl talk to Ethan. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty jumped when she heard the door "who are you" she asked reaching for her back pocket (sure why not just dont bite anyone unless they want to)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[Thanks! ^^] My eyes narrowed at the girl, "You do not need to know who I am," I growled. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"oh wouldnt say no just tell me at least your name just that or you wont see tomorrow" she gave a little smeark

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
"You won't be able to see tomorrow if you threaten me, girl," I smirked at her, my fang showing.  [I added my character's looks and weapon. Take a look. ^^]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Your threats dont sound to threating" she said turned and started to walk away quuitly laughing at her.

Take It Back (closed)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
My ice blue eyes glared at the girl, my lips curling into a snarl.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

We the Kidz

O_o

latest videos