Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Manor of the night

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a manor in which lives a genius young boy and his servants, family, and friends. The manor is the largest in the world, but a lingering curse hangs over it. Everyone that lives in the manor is far from human. There a many different races, yet no human has ever set foot in this mansion, and lived. Characters: Ciel- A young 12 year old part demon boy with a patch over his one red eye. The other one is a very florescent blue. He has a genius mind and is the lonliest 12 year old boy anyone has ever seen. He rarely shows his emotions and doesn't go out of the house much, so he is very pale. He is independant, stubborn, and short tempered at times. He has short black hair-Taken (Me) Nathaniel-A 19 year old full demon butler and bodyguard that serves the young 12 year old. He is always by his side and has a cool head, always the leader. He gives advice to his young master and has a very special bond with him, even if the master denies it. If the young master were to die, Nathaniel would be devastated, and vice versa.He is pale and always calm, and his eyes are both ruby red with jet black hair-Taken (warriorcatsrule) Erin-A young 16 year old elf who is Ciels step-brother. Erin doesn't have much of a bond with his brother but is still very loyal. He has short blonde hair and pointed ears, soft skin with forest green eyes. He can have a short temper and can be very ignorant and self-absorbed. But he is kind hearted and helpful as well`Open Arial-A beatiful sprite who is the personal chef of Ciel. She is very sweet and kind, and a VERY great cook. Ciel often admires her and compliments her cooking skills, even though he rarely sees her other than meal times. She has golden hair with bright hazel eyes.-Taken (Gupi1999) Rekiel-A young 14 year old Incubus,One of Ciels servants. He has chocolate brown hair with carmel colored skin and dark blue eyes. He is very witty and kind, along with careful and clever. He is a very good swordsman and a very loyal friend-open Cierra- Ciel's older 17 year old sister, who is a pureblood human with special powers, such as burning whatever looks into her eyes or anything she stares at for long enough.. she picks on him a lot but loves him all the same. She tries to get Ciel to talk to more children his age, human or not, but gets refused often. She is stubborn and persitant, along with testy and trustworthy. She's very sneaky and swift. She has auburn hair with an olive-toned skin color with multicolored eyes and a few freckles. Crimson-a messanger werewolf boy of 14 years old. He can be a bit sneaky at times, taking a small amount of money out of deleveries for Master Ciel and keeping it in his own stash, or stealing a few things from Ciel's room that aren't payed much attention to. Other than that he is loyal and would never betray Ciel Agliar-A young part-fairy 13 year old girl that has a crush or "fancies" Ciel. She is a very good fighter and often accompanies Ciel on long trips, along with Nathaniel who is always by Ciel's side as well. Agliar also can be very nervous around Ciel because of her feelings for him, but is strong and willed nonetheless. She has dark grey eyes and silver curly hair with wings on her back.-TAKEN (ArtemisMoonHunt) Gainy-A ghost girl at the age of 20, also a security guard. She can be invisible and spot intruders from a mile away and emits a loud alarm shriek when any intruder tries to break in. She is very kind to Ciel, mostly out of debt for letting her stay with them, but she is usually harsh to everyone else. She had a white dress on and white eyes along with long black hair. She floats and can become invisible-TAKEN (P a p r i k a)  Cricket-A young 9 year old shapeshifter boy. He adores Nathaniel and is always trying to copy him. He has large, innocent creamy-green eyes with short, dirty bonde hair and toned skin. He is blind, but can see as well, maybe even better, than anyone else through his other senses. He is defiant, innocent, and sometimes annoying  Forms: Name: Age: Short bio: How they got to the manor: ((Unless your Nathaniel or Cierra)) other: Rules *Have fun *No fighting out of character *If i tell you to leave, PLEASE don't argue ((Most likely i won't tell you to leave so don't worry xP)) *Use " when your character talks *Talking out of character use () Thanks!!

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Manor of the night

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{May I be, Agliar?}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Manor of the night

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yep! Thank you! xD))

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Manor of the night

Posted By:
ceejayray13_2263197 Lock
ceejayray13_2263197
Star
hey guys and girls. im new here.

i dont hate you,but i dont like you either.

Manor of the night

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
May I be Gainy? :3 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Manor of the night

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Of course! xD))

Why, you may ask?

Manor of the night

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

((Of course! xD))
[Yay! Do I have to make a form?]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Manor of the night

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"P a p r i k a ♦" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

((Of course! xD))
[Yay! Do I have to make a form?]
((Yes please if you could :3))

Why, you may ask?

Manor of the night

Posted By:
ceejayray13_2263197 Lock
ceejayray13_2263197
Star
my character is mason greenewich and he is human.

i dont hate you,but i dont like you either.

Manor of the night

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ciel Castez Age: 12 Short bio: His parents died in a fire and the mansion was burnt to the ground. The new one was built afterwards and he has lived there ever since with everyone else. Other: N/A

Why, you may ask?

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Chinese fast food vs French Fast foods

Names for kittens?

latest videos