Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"You were a kind person", I continued. That was my best guess. "You were a little mean to my sister & me, I believe Alison is your friend, & I have no idea about your family". I was hiding the truth on the last thing I said.
 I nodded, my face showing nothing at all. Was he reading my mind? Probably. That didn't surprise me much. "Why was I unkind to you and your twin?" I was guessing about the twin part, but I was pretty sure it was true. I put my hand up, trying to point to the door- which was being blown open- but I accidently pointed at Artemis. I felt my hand glowing in some way- which was odd... The pain that was in my leg ceased to exist.. "What?" I asked flatly, gazing at my hand. What happened to my family? I thought randomly, feeling as if someone had lied to me..
"First", I started. "I am reading your mind. You were unkind because you were defending Alison, if I am correct". I smiled. "If you want to know what happened to your family, I can not tell you. You will have to find out yourself. If I would tell you, then everyone will be in trouble". That was the truth.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

The Magical Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"First", I started. "I am reading your mind. You were unkind because you were defending Alison, if I am correct". I smiled. "If you want to know what happened to your family, I can not tell you. You will have to find out yourself. If I would tell you, then everyone will be in trouble". That was the truth.
 I merely nodded, seeing a smile on his face.  Why smile? All I did was ask if he was reading my mind.. I just shook the thought away, attempting to stand again. "I am going to find out what happened to my family." I confirmed flatly, making my way towards the door. I didn't care about 'healing' I wanted the solemn truth, not lies. I merely shrugged, seeing it had started raining as I opened the door. 

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

I merely nodded, seeing a smile on his face.  Why smile? All I did was ask if he was reading my mind.. I just shook the thought away, attempting to stand again. "I am going to find out what happened to my family." I confirmed flatly, making my way towards the door. I didn't care about 'healing' I wanted the solemn truth, not lies. I merely shrugged, seeing it had started raining as I opened the door. 
I pushed her back to her bed & put her to sleep. "I smiled", I said. "Because it was full of mischief". Just go to sleep.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

The Magical Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 I fell on the bed, unconscious once again. Why does he keep doing that? "I smiled, because it was full of mischief." Is all I heard before my eyes forced shut. I began trying to remember, what happened to my family? I don't get why he keeps preventing me from going to find them... What, did they d!e or abandon me? I'm not sure anymore..

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

I fell on the bed, unconscious once again. Why does he keep doing that? "I smiled, because it was full of mischief." Is all I heard before my eyes forced shut. I began trying to remember, what happened to my family? I don't get why he keeps preventing me from going to find them... What, did they d!e or abandon me? I'm not sure anymore..
"I can tell you everything", I said. "But magic comes at a price". I then gave here a dream. One that will boost her memories. Athena & I then moved back to are cabin, & we went to sleep. (This is the last post for me today. Good night)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

The Magical Life

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Suddenly, everyone is emotionless. xD)

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis & I woke up. We covered are left eye, since we swaped them during a certain incident. We had William & Karen on our shoulders, with William having a blue rose & Karen having a black rose.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

The Magical Life

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
"May I see Karen?"The owl seemed so cute to me.

Love+Plantz

Love is a thing that you can not hide
Not even in or outside
So do not shout
About the person I care about

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
I realeased Karen. She went towards Alison, having a black rose on her left eye. She stared at her.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

The Magical Life

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
"She is so cute!"I wonder why there was a black rose.My mother used to call me Rose.

Love+Plantz

Love is a thing that you can not hide
Not even in or outside
So do not shout
About the person I care about

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos