Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis & I decide that this is a waste of our time & decided to call our best friend.

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Two dragons flew over at great speed.  Our dragons.

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
The dark dragons landed & we climbed aboard.

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Dude! Where should I jump back in? XD))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((Dude! Where should I jump back in? XD))

((Whenever you want, I guess))
We soared through the sky, leaving ###### behind, on her own.  If she wanted to follow us, let her.

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
Coldplaylover1013
Coldplaylover1013
StarStar

Luke Burne

emo dark mysterious but a great fighter and friend

when a blck panther at night when it walks it can turn things different neon colors (like japan at nite)

also can shoot electricity from his paw turn into a electric spirit and cause blackouts etc.

when he is a black panther he is all black with yellow eyes but when human he wears black leather jacket with a white v neck shirt with black stripes black skinny jeans and black combat boots and black slick shiny hair thats shaggy (like zuko on avatar the last airbender if you watch it)

may i join?

The Magical Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

((I'm going to change my character's name to Carter, because that'll go through the filter))

I saw as Artemis and Athena soared through the sky, leaving me behind. What nice people they were; note the sarcastic tone. I sighed, leaning against a tree as I shuffled my feet on the ground. I kicked a lone pebble, a gust of wind pushing past me. Truth be told, I didn't like the twins. They made me feel uncomfortable, like i'm not wanted anywhere. I heaved another sigh, my memory still fuzzy.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"Coldplaylover1013" wrote:

Luke Burne

when a blck panther at night when it walks it can turn things different neon colors (like japan at nite)

also can shoot electricity from his paw turn into a electric spirit and cause blackouts etc.

when he is a black panther he is all black with yellow eyes but when human he wears black leather jacket with a white v neck shirt with black stripes black skinny jeans and black combat boots and black slick shiny hair thats shaggy (like zuko on avatar the last airbender if you watch it)

may i join?

((Ask Love+Plants))

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((I'm going to change my character's name to Carter, because that'll go through the filter))

I saw as Artemis and Athena soared through the sky, leaving me behind. What nice people they were; note the sarcastic tone. I sighed, leaning against a tree as I shuffled my feet on the ground. I kicked a lone pebble, a gust of wind pushing past me. Truth be told, I didn't like the twins. They made me feel uncomfortable, like i'm not wanted anywhere. I heaved another sigh, my memory still fuzzy.

((Alright.  I just have to try to remember that))

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
Coldplaylover1013
Coldplaylover1013
StarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"Coldplaylover1013" wrote:

Luke Burne

may i join?

((Ask Love+Plants))

(kk love + plants may i join where ever you are...)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes

What is your favorite Pokemon?

last one to post a number wins

farm trip outfit

latest videos