Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11470
Artemis & I decide that this is a waste of our time & decided to call our best friend.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11470
Two dragons flew over at great speed.  Our dragons.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11470
The dark dragons landed & we climbed aboard.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4676
((Dude! Where should I jump back in? XD))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11470

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((Dude! Where should I jump back in? XD))

((Whenever you want, I guess))
We soared through the sky, leaving ###### behind, on her own.  If she wanted to follow us, let her.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
Coldplaylover1013
Coldplaylover1013
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 23

Luke Burne

17

emo dark mysterious but a great fighter and friend

when a blck panther at night when it walks it can turn things different neon colors (like japan at nite)

also can shoot electricity from his paw turn into a electric spirit and cause blackouts etc.

when he is a black panther he is all black with yellow eyes but when human he wears black leather jacket with a white v neck shirt with black stripes black skinny jeans and black combat boots and black slick shiny hair thats shaggy (like zuko on avatar the last airbender if you watch it)

may i join?



The Magical Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4676

((I'm going to change my character's name to Carter, because that'll go through the filter))

 

I saw as Artemis and Athena soared through the sky, leaving me behind. What nice people they were; note the sarcastic tone. I sighed, leaning against a tree as I shuffled my feet on the ground. I kicked a lone pebble, a gust of wind pushing past me. Truth be told, I didn't like the twins. They made me feel uncomfortable, like i'm not wanted anywhere. I heaved another sigh, my memory still fuzzy.

 


(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11470

"Coldplaylover1013" wrote:

Luke Burne

17

emo dark mysterious but a great fighter and friend

when a blck panther at night when it walks it can turn things different neon colors (like japan at nite)

also can shoot electricity from his paw turn into a electric spirit and cause blackouts etc.

when he is a black panther he is all black with yellow eyes but when human he wears black leather jacket with a white v neck shirt with black stripes black skinny jeans and black combat boots and black slick shiny hair thats shaggy (like zuko on avatar the last airbender if you watch it)

may i join?


((Ask Love+Plants))

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11470

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((I'm going to change my character's name to Carter, because that'll go through the filter))

 

I saw as Artemis and Athena soared through the sky, leaving me behind. What nice people they were; note the sarcastic tone. I sighed, leaning against a tree as I shuffled my feet on the ground. I kicked a lone pebble, a gust of wind pushing past me. Truth be told, I didn't like the twins. They made me feel uncomfortable, like i'm not wanted anywhere. I heaved another sigh, my memory still fuzzy.

 


((Alright.  I just have to try to remember that))

The Magical Life

Posted By:
Coldplaylover1013
Coldplaylover1013
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 23

"mon135" wrote:

"Coldplaylover1013" wrote:

Luke Burne

17

emo dark mysterious but a great fighter and friend

when a blck panther at night when it walks it can turn things different neon colors (like japan at nite)

also can shoot electricity from his paw turn into a electric spirit and cause blackouts etc.

when he is a black panther he is all black with yellow eyes but when human he wears black leather jacket with a white v neck shirt with black stripes black skinny jeans and black combat boots and black slick shiny hair thats shaggy (like zuko on avatar the last airbender if you watch it)

may i join?


((Ask Love+Plants))





(kk love + plants may i join where ever you are...)

play online games

latest forum posts

they dont believe me

Facts about Naruto200~ version 2.1 (unfini...

Are you an Otaku?

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos