Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"Coldplaylover1013" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

Luke Burne

emo dark mysterious but a great fighter and friend

when a blck panther at night when it walks it can turn things different neon colors (like japan at nite)

also can shoot electricity from his paw turn into a electric spirit and cause blackouts etc.

when he is a black panther he is all black with yellow eyes but when human he wears black leather jacket with a white v neck shirt with black stripes black skinny jeans and black combat boots and black slick shiny hair thats shaggy (like zuko on avatar the last airbender if you watch it)

may i join?

((Ask Love+Plants))

(kk love + plants may i join where ever you are...)

((I will go ask her myself.))

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name ~ Carter Grayson 
Age ~ 15
Personality ~ Sarcastic, Mysterious, Rarely kind, One to smirk. Carter is always on the sidelines, mostly by herself. She never gets in on the "action", which makes her a horrible person most of the time. She doesn't reach out to people- she just likes being alone.
Powers ~ Able to shift or create pain in another person- most likely to make them faint, or just beg her to stop.
Looks ~ 
((I changed my form so it's easier to remember.))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

Luke Burne

emo dark mysterious but a great fighter and friend

when a blck panther at night when it walks it can turn things different neon colors (like japan at nite)

also can shoot electricity from his paw turn into a electric spirit and cause blackouts etc.

when he is a black panther he is all black with yellow eyes but when human he wears black leather jacket with a white v neck shirt with black stripes black skinny jeans and black combat boots and black slick shiny hair thats shaggy (like zuko on avatar the last airbender if you watch it)

may i join?

((Ask Love+Plants))

(kk love + plants may i join where ever you are...)
((I will go ask her ######.##

##### were accepted))

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name ~ Carter Grayson 
Age ~ 15
Personality ~ Sarcastic, Mysterious, Rarely kind, One to smirk. Carter is always on the sidelines, mostly by herself. She never gets in on the "action", which makes her a horrible person most of the time. She doesn't reach out to people- she just likes being alone.
Powers ~ Able to shift or create pain in another person- most likely to make them faint, or just beg her to stop.
Looks ~ 
((I changed my form so it's easier to remember.))

((Alright))

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Carter Grayson

I heaved another sigh, feeling another gust of wind. I began to shiver as I turned my heel, and began to walk away. My mind was still very fuzzy, and I still didn't remember where my house was-- or even if I had any family left. I sighed once again. Artemis didn't help me much. I still don't see how I liked that dude. I just merely shrugged it off, walking aimlessly down the sidewalk.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

Artemis Fowl

I jumped out of my dragon & floated right in front of Carter.  "The black rose is the key", I told her.  I zoomed back up to my dragon.

((I have to go.  Bye))

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

((Alright; G'night.))

Carter Grayson

I narrowed my half wide eyes at Artemis, remembering the rose I had stored in my pocket. I took it out slowly, examining each leaf, each curve, each petal, each line, everything. I saw the blackness of the rose, the color as black as the night before me. I looked up to the sky, seeing as that is where Artemis zoomed.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis Phantom "She is taking a while solving our riddle", I told Athena. "Patience", Athena replied. "She will find out her past". Athena threw a blue rose at Carter. "With a little help". I smilied. My twin sister. Clever as the darkest dragons, which are ours, of course

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Athena Phantom
We were so bored out of our lives.  We had to play chess on our dragons just to entertain us.  Sigh.  Carter better notice.

Hello there.

The Magical Life

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Athena's Point of view
So many days passed by, & I am starting to feel sleepy for the first time.

Hello there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favourite book

Favourite book

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Recruiting DayZ Standalone players.

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

latest videos