Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Roleplay?

Posted By:
Ekko
Ekko
Star
'Ali sat in a tree, sketching random drawings. Her tail curled around the branch she was on. Her wings twitched behind her. Suddenly, she heard someone walking by. Ali closed her sketchbook and placed it, as well as her pencils, in a hollow in the tree. She pulled out her dagger and dropped from the tree, startling the stranger.' Okayy... Sorry it's short. I'm bored and lazy. XD Anyways, I'd like this to have only two people posting in it. :P Me and another person. Duuurrrppppp. Alright, here's the bio for Ali. Age: 12 (lol) Eye color: AmberHair color: Deep brownFavorite outfit: Green oversized shirt with long sleeves, jeans, and black boots. Likes: Drawing, pocky, PAANNNDDDDAAAAAS!!! Dislikes: Cows, shiny things, bright colored things. To start, just put a bio of your character and begin! 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What does your name mean?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos