Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fantasy land (always open and accepting!)

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
There is a large uncharted land called  Canapi. In this land, people live differently. You could be a villager, a warrior, a loner, a rouge, a Mage, a breeder, or anything else(but nothing like, gods. Sprites and things like that are okay, but no gods). villagers live quiet lives, or at least, they hope to. Most of them end up having magic abilites, sprouting wings and things like that. (In this roleplay, everyone starts out as a villager, unless you comment me with a list of reasons or something) After you change from a villager, you can choose to become ANYTHING(the stuff I listed at the top are a few sub-"jobs") like... An angel, or a vampire, or werewolf or something like that. People who leave the peaceful life of a villager often become rouges, loners, and they can form clans(ANYONE can form clans, it's just that rouges or loners are most likely to form them.)  you DONT need to  join a clan, but clans are a big part of this RP. Clans may create temporary alliances.You are allowed to leave clans without the leaders permission, but to join a new one, you must get the permission from the leader of the clan. You CAN get killed by another player, but you can ALSO make a dramatic, "I'm still alive " scene, after at least ONE DAY in real life time(or you can also have an exception if your gonna get fed to beaver monsters, or get buried, or something like that. If you don't proclaim your character alive after a certain time, we will probably forget about you, so try to reclaim your character as soon as possible.  If you are absent for long enough, I will let another player take over during the time being. Well, those are the basics. I'll post the character forms later.

You certainly exist.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? c:

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
Forms: Full name: Age: AppearanceTongue Outic or description: Bio(short): personality: Catchphrases(totally optional): weaponsFrownfound out later): abilities(found out later): gender: Other:

You certainly exist.

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

May I join? c:
of course~ :3

You certainly exist.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
✧Character Sheet✧
Name: Raissa Lillian Anthes  Age: 28 Gender: Female Appearance:  Ignore the redness of her nose and cheeks. Appearance (Dragon) :  Biography: None, because I suck at them. Personality: Quiet, emotionless, jealous, possessive, must be the boss, has an attitude, gloomy, and rare when she's smiling.  Weapons: Betwixt Betwixt It's powered by lightning, but also by sun, moon and star light. Bow and Arrow (Including the blade.) Abilities: Controls fire, lightning, water and has amazing skills in archery. Catchphrase: What do you want?

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

✧Character Sheet✧
Name: Raissa Lillian Anthes  Age: 28 Gender: Female Appearance:  Ignore the redness of her nose and cheeks. Appearance (Dragon) : Will add later. Biography: None, because I suck at them. Personality: Quiet, emotionless, jealous, possessive, must be the boss, has an attitude, gloomy, and rare when she's smiling.  Weapons: You'll see soon.  Abilities: Can transform into a dragon. 
Okee, your in! gtg....

You certainly exist.

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
bump.....again.....

You certainly exist.

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
can someone PLEASE join?

You certainly exist.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nost" wrote:

(May I join?)
sure.

You certainly exist.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Chat

Chat

Chat

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos