Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 966
Full name: Al K. Holic Age:18 Appearance: *Working on it* Bio: He is a Science man. He studied a lot in university, and now is a respectable man. Sometimes a chemist, sometimes an engineer. personality: He is arrogant, but helps people. It's valiant, and a bit selfish. Weapons: Can build gadgets and make compounds. abilities:  Look up. gender: Male Other: N/A

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen


Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2132

"Nost" wrote:

Full name: Al K. Holic Age:18 Appearance: *Working on it* Bio: He is a Science man. He studied a lot in university, and now is a respectable man. Sometimes a chemist, sometimes an engineer. personality: He is arrogant, but helps people. It's valiant, and a bit selfish. Weapons: Can build gadgets and make compounds. abilities:  Look up. gender: Male Other: N/A
kk

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
May I join? Name: Chibi Patriot. Age: 29. Gender: Male. Looks: Getting. Appearance: Dark Chibiterasu Wallpaper Biography: Chibi's mother is a Sun God, named Amaterasu. Her son's full name is actually Chibiterasu, but prefers Chibi to prevent confusion in his nationality. His accent is strongly american, as he was brought up in the US area. He was born a 'vessel' for the so called Akuro, a spirit who scemes to plunge the world into his chaotic dark realm. He met Chibi only once - and possessed him, attempting to kill the young Sun God from the inside. Chibi was lucky to escape Akuro's clutches, and now he's doing his best to stay away from the spirit. One glance into his pure white eyes, and the victim will be struck by fear. Personality: Always dark and mysterious, he seems possessed at the time, occasionally mean, but very rarely smiles, he's never happy. Weapon: Providence Crystal. (A weapon from Okamiden.) Abilities: He can use his possessed powers and use various skills at his will. He can transform into the 'Black Sun Chibi'. He can swing his sword around quickly so it's a blur, but it can be seen.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1514
( Might I join? Full name: Rin Kagamine Age: 19 Appearance or description: Rin has the same hairstyle in the picture, but she sometimes leaves it down, and she has blood red eyes with cat-slitted pupils. Rin wears usually a black shirt and brown trousers. But when its nightime, or when she has a job to do, she wears a black tattered bottom cloak that trails on the ground, with a hood that covers her eyes in nose (Like assassins creed, only black.), a white shirt with a leather corset-like vest, that laces up in the front, and a pair of black coarse small shorts. She always wears a pair of black leather knee-high boots, that lace up like combat boots. Bio(short): Rin is finishing her degree in archaeology. What nobody knows it that she is a trained assassin, trained to kill brutally but leave no trace of herself, she is often hired to kill important figures in the higher class. Rin has two personalities, the sweet bubbly fun and cute archaeology student, and the dark, cold and emotionless killer.  personality: RIns first personality, is that of a sweet schoolgirl, bubbly, fun, charismatic, kind, cute and helpful, but she has a totally different one also, the killer one, cold, heartless, never hesitates to kill, she has no emotions, unmovable... Catchphrases(totally optional): Umm......... weapons: found out later): A sword that has two blades, disguised as one, that attach one at each end of a handle. abilities(found out later): She can move faster than any human, and she and her sword move so fast that they blur. She is stronger than any average human though she shows no muscle. Weapon: Huthvir, or the RImgar, a double sided blade. gender:female Other: None.


Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2132

"-Skrillex" wrote:

May I join? Name: Chibi Patriot. Age: 29. Gender: Male. Looks: Getting. Appearance: Dark Chibiterasu Wallpaper Biography: Chibi's mother is a Sun God, named Amaterasu. Her son's full name is actually Chibiterasu, but prefers Chibi to prevent confusion in his nationality. His accent is strongly american, as he was brought up in the US area. He was born a 'vessel' for the so called Akuro, a spirit who scemes to plunge the world into his chaotic dark realm. He met Chibi only once - and possessed him, attempting to kill the young Sun God from the inside. Chibi was lucky to escape Akuro's clutches, and now he's doing his best to stay away from the spirit. One glance into his pure white eyes, and the victim will be struck by fear. Personality: Always dark and mysterious, he seems possessed at the time, occasionally mean, but very rarely smiles, he's never happy. Weapon: Providence Crystal. (A weapon from Okamiden.) Abilities: He can use his possessed powers and use various skills at his will. He can transform into the 'Black Sun Chibi'. He can swing his sword around quickly so it's a blur, but it can be seen.
okay~

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2132

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

( Might I join? Full name: Rin Kagamine Age: 28 Appearanceic or description: Bio(short): Rin is finishing her degree in archaeology. She does part time fighting with swords and other methods. personality: Rin is bubbly but she also is very far-away from earth and oblivious to her surroundings. Catchphrases(totally optional): Umm.........Broken Hearts and Shattered Bones? weapons: found out later): A sword that has two blades, disguised as one, that attach one at each end of a handle. abilities(found out later): She can move faster than any human, and she and her sword move so fast that they blur. She isn't that strong though.) gender: Other:
okay~

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2132
most of us are online, so we can start, if everyone wants to.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 966
(Yay! Let's start!)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369

"Part-time Rabbit" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

May I join? Name: Chibi Patriot. Age: 29. Gender: Male. Looks: Getting. Appearance: Dark Chibiterasu Wallpaper Biography: Chibi's mother is a Sun God, named Amaterasu. Her son's full name is actually Chibiterasu, but prefers Chibi to prevent confusion in his nationality. His accent is strongly american, as he was brought up in the US area. He was born a 'vessel' for the so called Akuro, a spirit who scemes to plunge the world into his chaotic dark realm. He met Chibi only once - and possessed him, attempting to kill the young Sun God from the inside. Chibi was lucky to escape Akuro's clutches, and now he's doing his best to stay away from the spirit. One glance into his pure white eyes, and the victim will be struck by fear. Personality: Always dark and mysterious, he seems possessed at the time, occasionally mean, but very rarely smiles, he's never happy. Weapon: Providence Crystal. (A weapon from Okamiden.) Abilities: He can use his possessed powers and use various skills at his will. He can transform into the 'Black Sun Chibi'. He can swing his sword around quickly so it's a blur, but it can be seen.
okay~
Chibi has the struck by fear ability. ^^

I'm not really sure what to put here.


Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1514
(LEts start!)


play online games

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

write any kw members name

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

write any kw members name

The Hi Game-moved

Words that starts with "M"-moved

write any kw members name

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Type With your Feet

latest videos