Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fantasy land (always open and accepting!)

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay~~~~~~~~~ Natalie A girl shot up, eyes wide with fear. This was the day most people would decide if they wanted to leave the village or not. It was ALSO the day the girl would Make her escape, so nothing would try to kill her. She ran outside. People were running around, selling things, doing normal stuff. "oh, good..." she sighed.

"Aim low. Aim so low, nobody even cares when you succeed."

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin had her sword slung over her back, the red heart-shaped mark on her pale right hand very visible,. She wore a black cloak that hung dragging on the ground, and black shorts.

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
She had planned to leave later, so she jumped clumsily on the roof, and walked along building to building, waiting for something to happen. She jumped onto the academy roof, so she snuck inside the vents, to watch the people say their goodbyes to friends and get ready to leave on their own, out of town.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Al was in his workshop. He loved to work in his projects. Right now, he was making a an acid capable of melt any material!, Obviously, this was a hard duty.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
The girl went over to the far, almost empty part of the academy. A person was working in a small workshop. She watched in curiosity at them.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Al noticed someone was watching him "How may I help you?" He said.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
"doubt you can!" she said, crawling away from the the vent. She left the vents, and exited to outside. She saw somebody with a sword walk into the school.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I ran through the forest quickly, preparing myself to transform. My heart began beating, the blood was flowing through my veins at a great speed. That's when I finally felt it, the iris of my eyes began to form cat like, the color of my eyes began to become a bright golden yellow, and my eyesight became very high definition.  My was starting to become a dark purple, my nails became black and they grew longer. My fingers were starting to become slightly curved, and I felt my tail grow and rip my pants. My body form began to change, and I grew larger and larger until I knocked down all of the trees in my path. Finally I was complete, I spread my wings and shot into the air.

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
The girl's head shot up. Something was in the woods. something BIG. she jumped off the academy roof, and ran for the forest. "What the--"

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I was already above the trees, so I decided to knock them down with my tail. I laughed as I heard their thumps and the rustles of the leaves and the loud snaps of the breaking logs and twigs.  Spreading my wings more,  I glided up above the clouds, their white fuzziness engulfing me.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

A GINGER BREAD MAN

latest videos