Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fantasy land (always open and accepting!)

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
"Is that a....dragon?!" the girl gasped. she ran to the watch tower, an ancient tower that was as high as the dragon. she climbed to the top and jumped onto the dragon's back when it came near.

You certainly exist.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi was in his possessed 'Black Sun' form, his two Providence Crystals were floating at his sides. He looked around, seeing a young girl.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I gasped and growled when I felt someone or something jump onto my back. Turning around in a circle, I curled around the tower vertically, feeling the person or being begin sliding off of my back. I growled once again, some sort of fire colored mist slowly escaping my mouth. Looking into the dark indigo skies, I began climbing up a few inches onto the tower, feeling the being sliding off more and more.

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
(may i join?)

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Forms: Full name: Jaques Lutin Age: 19 Appearance: Jaques has an upturned, pointed nose and thin lips that are always upturned in a mischevious smile. His eyes are pale blue and glint in the sunlight with a equal mischeviousness. He has defined cheekbones and a pointed chin with perfect white teeth and equally pointed ears. His skin is tinged blue-green and his black hair is wild and jaw length that sticks up everywhere. He is quite tall at 5'9 with long limbs, fingers and toes. He is muscular but not to a obvious amount. He uaually wears a green t shirt with a wooden bow and arrows slung on his back along with a brown bag. He wears jeans and scuffed boots, finishing the outfit with a black beenie and black hoodie Bio: He can't remember apart from the fact that he left home and his little sister when he was 11 because he got hurt. He is also French Personality: Sweet and "aww" worthy. Jaques can make any bad situation good and loves to cheer people up. He doesn't really understand the concept of personal space, often hugging someone from behind or playing with their hair then running away giggling. He survies because he can convince someone to do anything Catchphrases(totally optional): Weapons found out later: Bow and arrows Abilities(found out later): To control water and charmspeak Gender: Male Other: Water sprite Forms: Full name: Jasper Saul Age: 28 Appearance: Jaspers black hair drooped down over his dark brown eyes and the rest comes just below his ears. His skin is acceptionally pale but has hansome features. However these are spoilt by the fact he always has the corner of his mouth in a smirk. He wears a long sleeve black shirt, black jeans, black boots and occasionally seen wearing a velvetly black cloack Bio: He refuses to tell anyone Personality: Sarcastic and annoying, Jasper seems to hate everyone and everything. He can be rude or a pérv, taking pleasure in seeing people embarrassed. However, when put in a situation, he can be the kindest person you will ever meet. When in fights, he is menacing and almost possessed, becoming furiated in a second and thrashing out Catchphrases: Oh really? weapons: His fists and a silver dagger with a sapphire encrusted hilt Abilities: Stealth and manipulation Gender: Male Other: A rouge, has many tattoos resembelling his dreams and nightmares....

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Full name: Ayumu Age: 22 Appearance: He has shoulder length, messy black hair and green eyes. He wears light body armor, boots, traveler's pants, and a pauldron on his left shoulder. Bio(short): A professional adventurer, for a messed up fantasy world. personality: Ayumu is easily excitable and can't resist the taste of adventure and loot. While not extremely bright, he's still prone to a zany plan and off hand tactics when necessary. weapon: An extremely large, yet relatively simple looking sword, boasting a fifty pound blade. He calls it a giga-sword. Its sheer mass boasts incredible cleaving power, and it can crush what it doesn't cut. abilities: He's ridiculously strong for a human, and tough to boot. gender: Male Other: He's a human.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
MY FORM: Full name: Una Layne Age: 20 Appearance: Black hair, usually in a messy bun on the back of her head. Has plain, mezmorizing green eyes, ivory skin, and a slightly crooked nose. Has a scar that runs from her jaw bone, down her cheek. Thin eyebrows always seem to stay unamused and hardly gets caught smiling. Bio: Grew up an orphan that never knew her parents, has been a loner and doesn't care about anything but surviving. Personality: Never amused by anything. Only depends on food, water, shelter. Not a very "social" person. Catchphrases (totally optional): Weapons found out later: Throwing Knives. Abilities (found out later): controls fire. Gender: Female Other: Human

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Forms: Full name: Jaques Lutin Age: 19 Appearance: Jaques has an upturned, pointed nose and thin lips that are always upturned in a mischevious smile. His eyes are pale blue and glint in the sunlight with a equal mischeviousness. He has defined cheekbones and a pointed chin with perfect white teeth and equally pointed ears. His skin is tinged blue-green and his black hair is wild and jaw length that sticks up everywhere. He is quite tall at 5'9 with long limbs, fingers and toes. He is muscular but not to a obvious amount. He uaually wears a green t shirt with a wooden bow and arrows slung on his back along with a brown bag. He wears jeans and scuffed boots, finishing the outfit with a black hat and black jacket Bio: He can't remember apart from the fact that he left home and his little sister when he was 11 because he got hurt. He is also French Personality: Sweet and "aww" worthy. Jaques can make any bad situation good and loves to cheer people up. He doesn't really understand the concept of personal space, often hugging someone from behind or playing with their hair then running away giggling. He survies because he can convince someone to do anything Catchphrases(totally optional): Weapons found out later: Bow and arrows Abilities(found out later): To control water and charmspeak Gender: Male Other: Water sprite Forms: Full name: Jasper Saul Age: 28 Appearance: Jaspers black hair drooped down over his dark brown eyes and the rest comes just below his ears. His skin is acceptionally pale but has hansome features. However these are spoilt by the fact he always has the corner of his mouth in a smirk. He wears a long sleeve black shirt, black jeans, black boots and occasionally seen wearing a velvetly black cloack Bio: He refuses to tell anyone Personality: Sarcastic and annoying, Jasper seems to hate everyone and everything. He can be rude or a pérv, taking pleasure in seeing people embarrassed. However, when put in a situation, he can be the kindest person you will ever meet. When in fights, he is menacing and almost possessed, becoming furiated in a second and thrashing out Catchphrases: Oh really? weapons: Silver dagger with a sapphire encrusted hilt Abilities: Stealth and manipulation Gender: Male Other: A rouge, has many tattoos resembelling his dreams and nightmares....
I think my character and Jasper won't get along at all. xD

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay, everybody is in. find a way to fit yourselves in the story in some way) The girl sank her claws in the dragon's back. What the heck's a dragon doing here?! she thought, holding on.

You certainly exist.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
The person tried to hang onto my extremely hard scales, and I simply smirked. I lifted my tail up, and fiercely swooped it to the side, the person being thrown away into the forest. Once again, I blasted up into the sky, hearing a light crumbling sound as a  few boulders of the tower fell. 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos