Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2132
"uh....." Natalie hesitated. she looked through her drawers. " have a raccoon carcass. does that count?" she asked, holding it up.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1822
(Just so you guys know, my character isn't a complete dragon. She's half human and half dragon. She can transform into one.)


Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2132

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

(Just so you guys know, my character isn't a complete dragon. She's half human and half dragon. She can transform into one.)
(yeah, we know. but what about our characters?)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3283
"Close enough." Ayumu said, and carried it out. He threw the racoon at the dragon; it didn't reach far enough to hit the beast. "...Are you coming down yet?"

Praise the Sun


Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1822
I looked at the raccoon in disgust, "What do you think I am? Some sort of animal?" I growled in my booming voice. 


Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3283
"Yes. Take the meat." Ayumu replied, holding the carcass by the tail.

Praise the Sun


Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1822
I snarled at him, and flew off onto the cliff on which was standing on. Glaring at him, I transformed into my human, my white hair in a bun, and my light lilac eyes glaring at him, under the hood. I wore a black cloak so I wouldn't have to reveal my face.  Walking by past him, I hit him with my shoulder and he tumbled back a bit, and I kept on walking.


Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 966
(Excuse me. Can someone tell me a resume of what has happened?)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen


Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2132

"Nost" wrote:

(Excuse me. Can someone tell me a resume of what has happened?)
(Never prejudiced's character turned into a dragon, so everyone's going after it) Natalie wove bandages around her legs, and ran outside. She went over to the cliff, but there was no dragon. Only a few people. "Humpf..."

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1822

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

I snarled at him, and flew off onto the cliff on which was standing on. Glaring at him, I transformed into my human, my white hair in a bun, and my light lilac eyes glaring at him, under the hood. I wore a black cloak so I wouldn't have to reveal my face.  Walking by past him, I hit him with my shoulder and he tumbled back a bit, and I kept on walking.


play online games

latest forum posts

words that start with A-moved

Describe the above person's profile pic wi...

When is your birthday?

words that start with A-moved

which celeb u hate the most

which celeb u hate the most

which celeb u hate the most

Rate the faveorite animal above

words that start with A-moved

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos