Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
One day the sky turned red and everyone was confussed but nobody got to worried untill demons starting coming killing people. You have been alive for almost a week now most are dead. The strees are lined with dead bodies. You find more people who are still living and now are planing to travle thousands of miles out of the city. Rules Only kill demons love is ok Form Name Age Looks Perso Weapon Other Mine Name Sam Age 17 Looks Perso: sneaky and loves people. she loves to run and be free. Enjoys climbing things and seeing the world from so high up. Weapon: Family Sword Other: has a scare on her arm going from her wrist to her shoulder from a demon trying to kill her

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Hey can i join?Here's my form(s): Name: Lucah Age: 18 Looks:  Personality: Before the darkness came,she was a cheerful & bubbly but smart & skillful person. Now she is a very serious,protective,smart & skillful person. Weapon: Bow & Arrows  Other: She plans to follow the others to a safe side far away by herself,since both her mom & dad died by the demons & she was the only one in her small family,other than her 12 year old sister who sticks with her all the time (separate form for her),who survived. Name: Faith Age: 12 Looks: anime!!! (usually wears a blue knee-length dress & flats) Personality: A scared,shy but kind & also skillful person who sticks with her sister,Lucah, for protection Weapon: Oddly enough,she carries around throwing daggers other: Her sister is Lucah,who does half of the work for her

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((May i join this fantastic looking Roleplay?? xD)) Form Name: Camdian Rider Age: 18 Looks: Perso: Stubborn, strong willed, determined, level-headed, planner, stealthy, good hearted, a bit quiet Weapon: A sythe that he got when one of the demond dropped it. Other: He has a jagged scar over his eye from a demon Form Name: Akia Sona Age: 17 Looks: Perso: Quiet, independant, clever, apathetic (doesn't show much emotion) Weapon: two pistols for each hand Other: She's had a demon try and posses her before, but she fought it and got away.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(you both can join should we start or wait we have 5 people)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((I have no RPs to do so if you want we could start xP But it's your choice i'm fine with it either way :3))

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(than we shall start now) Kitty watched the strees below her she was up in a tower waiting for a good chance to run.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sorry had dinner xD)) Camdian slid down the sidewalk in the shadows, his green eyes glinting with caution. His large eyes scanned the streets. Silent. Dead bodies littered the pavement, blood staining the ground, and body parts strewn everywhere. A chill ran down Camdian's spine as he held his sythe up in automatic defense position. These demons could pop up anywhere, anytime, and when you least expect it. He learned that the hard way. His face was smeared with a sheen sweat and dirt and his shoes were worn out along with his clothes. Touching the scar on his eye, he kept picking his way along, staying cautious. Akia had her pistols loaded, each one in her hand. She sat crouched in an alleyway, her large, calm purple eyes scanning the dark musty place. Her body was relaxed, as well as her face, which was expressionless. But she had extremely fast reflexes, due to a while of fighting demons and almost being possesed by one. You had to be careful in these parts. No matter how far she went, there were always more. Of course she had only gone to two cities, but each of them always had bodies and blood, as well as the silence of death. She sat motionless in the dark alleyway.

Why, you may ask?

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(its cool dont worry) She sat waiting watching but she heard the screaming of a little girl she ran to the other side of the building and saw a demon about to kill her she hesitated wheres theres heres more. she couldbnt save the girl from  her hight and watched the demon kill her. In her heart she could of killed it but she didnt. Now one more body feel to the ground spilling out blood. She needed ti leave the tower she sowly started down the loong twisting stairs. She reached the bottom and didnt open the door right away.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian heard a scream. A little girl's scream. His heart felt like it twisted and shattered. He remembered the scream of his little sister as the demon ripped her apart. His eyes flashed with rage and he ran with alarming speed towards the scream. He saw the demon kill the little girl, blood spattering. He let out a cry of rage and jumped, slicing the demon straight down the middle with his scythe. The demon screeched and swiped, but Camdian was too quick. He slashed, more and more, until finally, the demon crumpled and died, it's loud screeching abruptly stopping. Camdian wiped a trickle of blood from his brow, panting, his knuckles white around the handle of the scythe. Akira didn't move as she heard the scream. Another bloody body. She stared at the wall in front of her, soft purple eyes glittering, her face expressionless. She slowly got to her feet, carrying her pistols, and took slow steps towards the entrance of the alley.

Why, you may ask?

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam opened the door and slwoly walked out and saw Camdain she ran into an alley.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

Ban slangs in KW

What happened to this place?!

Ban slangs in KW

latest videos