Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian jumped, spinnng around as his green eyes landed on Sam. His eyes flickered and he held up his scythe, staring at her as if she were an alien from another planet. He didn't see many people that were his age.....alive. He stood there, just staring at her with his large green eyes. Akira walked out of the alleyway and saw two people about her age. Her face remained expressionless as she went across the street, not even glancing at either of them.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ May I join? Sorry, My computer froze before I could ask ^^ ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Can anyone update me of what's going on?But i'll start anyway) Lucah stares at the catastrophe that has become of her town from the border towers. Both her & Faith,her sister,are hiding in the tower for the night. Lucah made sure that the doors were locked and she kept guard of their spot, getting the bow & arrows ready whenever she needs it. Faith cried & wept at a little corner. Her sister comforted her and said to her, "It's going to be all right,Faith.Look,we can get to the safe side a lot faster if you just cooperate with me & help me with resources & protection. Let's face it, Mom & Dad are dead & we have to protect ourselves however we can.Got it?" As she rubbed her back, Faith nods and stops crying. She got something to eat from Lucah's resource bags that she kept & maintained just in case anything happened to them. As she munched on her beef jerky, Lucah continued to keep a watchful eye on the demons & the terror. "Hey sis listen, whatever you do, don't go out without my permission,your daggers & your walkie-talkie. Now,go change out of your dress & come back out of the bathroom with proper clothes on." She throws a pile of clothes to Faith & she changes in the bathroom stall. She came back out wearing a black t-shirt inside,a brown jacket on the outside,cargo pants & hunter boots. "When are we going?" Faith asks her sister."North,where every survivor is going to live life normal again." Lucah answers.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
she stoped when she saw the syth. "well theres no need for that right now"she said kind of jokingly and laughed quitly

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(yea you can and not much happened)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian did not relax, his eyes flickering with curiousity and caution. "Who are you? Are you one of them?" He asked, glaring at her, keeping his scythe up in defense position. She obviously did not have the blazing red eyes of a demon but he could never be too cautious. Demon's could play tricks on humans just as well as the other way around. He kept his eyes on her, not moving a muscle. Akira kept walking, as if nothing were happening. She tossed a strand of loose hair over her shoulder, her eyes glittering with blankness

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"why you think im gunna kill ya if i am"she walked around the boy "way does it matter who i am"she said stoping infront of him

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Form  Name Tarin  Age 19 (Or so he says...) Looks will post. Perso: sulky, usually moody, aggressive in battle Weapon: primary weapon: two small scythes that that can combine into a bigger one. A gift from his Father. Secondary: Usually a oversized War ax, hammer, etc. Other: is the offspring (child) of Death)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
The siblings both eventually slept.Suddenly, a racket outside woke up Lucah. She grabbed her bow & arrow and saw the demons heading for the tower. She woke up Faith and said, "Wake up Faith!Wake up!Grab your daggers and help me here!" Faith woke up and snapped out,grabbing her daggers and helping her sister. Lucah shot an arrow that she lit with fire and burnt half of the demon army. Faith did the same with her dagger and aimed one at the demons,which burnt them to no existence. Lucah grabbed everything and dragged Faith with her."Let's go!We gotta move." she explained. They both ran as fast as they can, running away from the town border.Unfortunately,the darkness spread over the border. They stopped and rested inside an abandoned cabin. "Why is the darkness out of town too?" Faith asked. "Don't worry.I think it will end when we get to the safe side." Lucah answered.I hope...

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian tensed up for a moment, taking a step back and tripping clumsily backwards, his sycthe falling right on his stomach. He gasped and let out a groan, clutching his stomach, the breath knocked out of him. The scythe landed with a clatter on the ground. Akira walked, her eyes sparkling, face emotionless. She twirled her pistols in her fingers, looking around.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos