Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She couldnt say anything just sit there with fear still in her eyes. All she could do was slightly nod no.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian gathered Sam in his arms, holding her close, all anger forgotten. "It's okay....It's okay...." He whispered, stroking her hair slightly, comfortingly. He looked around and saw the ripped up piece of paper. He gathered the pieces and found a roll of tape on the stores ground. He began taping the pieces back together until it was whole again. He went back over to her. "i was wrong....to yell at you....maybe this could help us...." He muttered, pressing it into her palm and curling her fingers over it.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
XD Shadow has the pieces, she's an eavesdropping freak! :3

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Yuri
Looks: Vampire girl

Perso: Hates the demons, not afraid of saying what she honestly thinks, sarcastic, helps her friends if they are in need, runs fast, a fighter
Weapon: Keeps a dagger in her belt and a gun in her back pocket
Other: Her family got killed by the demons

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Josselyn

Personality:  Josselyn has three personalities, but is usually in her "Red Huntress" and "Frost" personality. If she is in her "Raven" form, she is dangerous and aggressive. Very few people are around her when she is like this.

Weapon: Bow & arrow. Once the arrow makes contact, it will immediately freeze the creature into ice, though that is in her Frost form. When she's in her Red Huntress form, the arrows set the person or object on fire. When she's in her Raven form, it either wraps dark matter around the person, object or animal, and squeezes it to death, or causes illnesses. 

Appearances:

Red Huntress- 

Frost- 

Raven-

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She was still so scared she didnt say aything or stop hi.m, she let him play with her hair and all she wanted to do is stay there and never be let go. not again.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

May I join?

Name: Josselyn

Personality:  Josselyn has three personalities, but is usually in her "Red Huntress" and "Frost" personality. If she is in her "Raven" form, she is dangerous and aggressive. Very few people are around her when she is like this.

Weapon: Bow & arrow. Once the arrow makes contact, it will immediately freeze the creature into ice, though that is in her Frost form. When she's in her Red Huntress form, the arrows set the person or object on fire. When she's in her Raven form, it either wraps dark matter around the person, object or animal, and squeezes it to death, or causes illnesses. 

Appearances:

Red Huntress- 

Frost- 

Raven-

Hey um....this is not a magical rp....

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian hugged her close "It's okay....it's all over now...." He looked reassuringly into her eyes, stroking her hair still.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow didn't laugh at this scene. She knew it was dangerous. She slowly crept out of the shadows, her blue eyes burning. Almost like a demon herself. She looked them silently n the eyes. 

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
sure you guys can  join

"thank you: she quitly whispereed.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Chinese fast food vs French Fast foods

Names for kittens?

latest videos