Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"oh my god are you ok"she said holdong out her hand for him to take. She was scared she hurt him, she needed to help him out. "come on i dont bite"she said looking sown at him

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
It was day in time but the sky is still night. Lucah decided to go back to town to gather extra resources, but Faith was against it."Lucah,we cannot go back there. What if we get killed?" she reasoned."Because it's our only chance. At day they usually hibernate in high places for a few hours & regenerate power. It's the perfect time to stock up on stuff." her sister explained. They headed back to town,where there were no demons to be seen. They headed back to their house,checking any other stuff they would need."Ok grab any clothes that will help you move & run.You can get at least one valuable & let's grab some kitchen knives on our way." Lucah instructed.Faith grabbed some of her pants & shirts.She got 2 sleeping bags,a big backpack,a pocket knife,4 filled water bottles & her special locket that contained pictures of her family.She wore it and helped her sister with the rest of the stuff.Lucah got 3 kitchen knives,her's & her sister's coats,a few more canned food & a doll that she made using different kinds of fabric,buttons & stuffing from her childhood teddy bear. They head on back out.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian coughed a bit, holding his stomach. It had only been the handle of the scythe, but it had knocked the breath out of him pretty good. He caught his breath and sat up, one hand on his stomach. He looked suspiciously at her hand, not ready to trust her just yet. Of course, if she had wanted to kill him, she would have done it already, considering he had just pretty much made himself vulnerable for about 10 minutes. He got to his feet on his own, ignoring her hand. Picking up his scythe, he began to walk away. "I don't talk to strangers" He mumbled under his breath, starting to walk away with his scythe in his hand, the other one still holding his stomach

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She watched him walk away "ok bye" she said like she was disapointed he was leaving. She kicked up some dirt and pulled out her sword just looking at it and put it back and she turned away from the boy but quick turened back "Im Sam"she said calling after him and watched to see what he would do

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian stopped in his tracks, standing there with his back facing her. His green eyes flashed. "Camdian" He muttered in a low voice, hoping she didn't hear. He had no idea why he had even spoke his name to a stranger. He put his scythe in his belt and continued to walk away, hopping up onto some garbage cans and up ontop the roof of a building. He sat at the edge of it, back facing the girl. Akira's eyes scanned the pavement below her as she walked

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She was smiling really big "Camdian ill remember you"she said but he could hear her. She walked away from the building he was on and sat on the sidewalk taking out some water. She swirled it around in the bottle and finally took a drink. She looked up to the setting sun she need to get some where and soon or she's die so she walked down the middle of the street.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian sat on the roof where his little camp was, a wooden house and everything he had made out of supplies he had found in abandoned houses. He sat at the edge of the roof, feet dangling as he watched the sunset, his green eyes a mix of colors. A small smile was on his face. He never smiled. But for some reason, a strange warmth seemed to seep through his skin and touch his soul. He yawned, putting his scythe in the case he had made, then crawled into his make-shift mini house. He curled up, shutting the door and locking it. He only had one room with a mini-fridge hooked up to a genorator, and a bed. That was it. He layed down on the bed and closed his eyes 

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
It was almost dark but she still romaned the streets not really wantong to sleep she wonder into a hotel and went into a room she sat on the bed a looked out of the window wishing her family could be there but finally fell asleep (time skip to morning?)

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sure)) Camdin woke up the next morning to a loud screeching noise. He jumped to his feet and grabbed his scythe out opf his case at an alarming speed and threw open the door. There, down below him, was a group of screeching demons.He twirled his scythe expertly around and jumped off the roof, landing on the ground lightly before spinning around, his scythe meeting one of the demons stomachs, propelling them into the wall and splattering blood across the bricks. He charged after the next one immediatly, taking off its head and kicking off of its body before slamming the next one to the ground. Suddenly, one of the building walls rushed up to meet him and he slammed into it, knocking the breath out of him and causing a few cracking sounds. He slumped to the ground, coughing and spitting out some blood. He wobbled to his feet, gasping with pain as his ribs throbbed. Broken. Claws suddenly scraped down his side, blood gushing out of it. His eyes were wide as he fell to the ground, giving out a cry of pain. This was the end then? After so long, he finally dies in the merciless hands of this demon?? He closed his eyes, waiting for the final blow that would rip him to pieces. He could feel his blood forming a pool around him as he drifted into unconciousness.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Hey when can i pop up?Oh wait...never mind) Lucah & Faith head out,but as they walk by they see a guy in a blood of pool,looking unconscious."Oh my god..." Lucah said as she went toward him. She check for a pulse while Faith checked for any minor injuries. "He's knocked out.He's injured really bad." Faith concluded.Her sister looked around for any other people who he knew or any demons that are coming for an attack."You have any of the first aid boxes left?" She asked Faith."Yep." she replied as she got a first aid box out.They both dragged him to an abandoned cottage.Faith fixed his concussion & gave him medicine,while Lucah prepared lunch.He was laid down on a blanket that Lucah had in her bag.I wonder...Lucah started thinking as she prepared a fire in the fireplace....why did the darkness spread outside of town?

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

new lovely art

Eyebrows

What book are you currently reading?

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos