Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She hadent waken up by the screams but walked outside to see the bricks covered blood. Her mind went blank as she walked over to a wall pressing her hand into the bloddy brick. No how could of happened she thought wiping the blood on her pants. She started to walk around town and she wasnt sure where to go anymore, she felt so lost in her thoughts she sat down on a dirt road dust flew up and sh watched it fall to the ground. She felt around her neck. good nothing happened to it she thought

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian woke up with a low groan. He opened his large green eyes, vision blurred. He saw two fuzzy figures above him and he let out a cry. "Get away from me!!" He yelled, trying to scramble away but gasping and clutching his side. He couldn't run away. "Just kill me already!" He snarled, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth. He thought they were demons, ready to finish him off. He waited for what seemed like ages for the sharp pain of claws, or the crack of bones and the blackness of death tp come to him, but it never came. He opened one eye, his vision clearing slightly. He saw that they weren't demons, but two girls around his age. He blinked, his mouth open to say something but his mouth to dry to speak.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She stoped fidling and stood up. She dusted off her pants and wandered further until she saw a little house. cute a little house out in the middle of no where. She walked up closer to it and heard nosies so she stayed low so no on e could see her, she listened

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
They fled as soon as he was better.They headed to where people were starting to head toward to.This time Lucah has a knife on her belt & 24 arrows with a bow that she is holding.Faith has the same kind of knife on her belt & throwing daggers on the other side of her belt.They enter the forest where some of the citizens are already on the other side."Watch out for any demons that come.They say that there are some in the forest." Lucah warned. As they continue to walk forward,Faith heard a rustling in the trees."I hear something." she noted her sister.They stopped.Suddenly,two demons attack them.Lucah shot an arrow on one on its chest.Faith threw a dagger on the another as well.But they weren't done yet.The second demon grabbed Faith's arm,scratching it and dragging her to her death.She sliced the demon's arm with her knife.Lucah ended the first demon's life with a stab using the arrow that she shot on him."They're here." she concluded.Faith's left arm was bleeding bad,a big scratch going through half of her arm.Her sister quickly bandaged it."I can't move it" she said as she tried to flex her left arm."Don't worry.Just use your right arm for now." Lucah assured her.They continued through the forest.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam and left and headed back to town. She walked around and climbed into a building she hasnt been in befor her sword was ready to kill. She got to the top and found a little house. She was confussed but stayed up on the top of the building she sat at the eagd and looked behond the town she saw feilds that werent dying and the streets werent lined with dead boddies. She put her sword behinde her the started ti pick up her hair was blowing in the wind but she didnt care it felt nice. Normaly she wasnt this high she enjoyed the veiw.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian had made it back inside his little house, his bloody scythe in the case outside, locked up. He was lying on his bed, a bit drowsy and exausted from his now healing wound. It took all his strength just to go to the bathroom every few hours. He had forgotten to lock the door out of his drowsiness and lay with his eyes closed, unaware of anyone outside.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
The sun finally set it was dark and she couldnt see very well. She felt for her sword and put it in her holder. she stood up and swayed her foot over the floor to see if anything was there she started to walk forward when she triped on the scythe case and fell to the ground she hit her head hard on the floor.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian jumped and hit his own head on the roof when he heard a thump outside. He groaned and rubbed it a minute, feeling for as bump before getting to his feet, wobbling slightly before opening the door. He looked down and saw a body on the floor. He squinted and saw it was the girl he had met......Savanna? Shirly? Sam? Yes, Sam. That was it. He rolled his eyes and looked at her for a moment, standing there and not knowing what to do. Should i help her or not? He thought, biting his lip in thought. He sighed, grumbling irritabally to himself as he took her arms and dragged her inside of his small house. He set her down on his bed and went to his case in the corner. He got some bandages and wrapped them around her head. Then, he sat against the wall, waiting

Why, you may ask?

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

[ May I join? Sorry, My computer froze before I could ask ^^ ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She rubbed her head "whyd you help me"she asked looking around than to her feet.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos