Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((I'm sure you can join, if not then she can always tell you to leave i guess xP)) Camdian shrugged, rubbing sleep from his eyes "Because it was the right thing to do? Now that your better, you can get out" Camdian growled in a low voice, irratation dripping in every word. He was exausted and his own wound was healing, not to mention he had a major headache and he was helping this girl that he barely knew?? He grunted as he stood up, holding his side.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry you can join) She stood up and saw him looking like he was in alot of pain "are you ok"she asked that was his blood on the bricks she felt her pants the blood was now dry but it was still there

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian scowled "I'm fine! There's nothing wrong. Just tired" He muttered, sitting on his bed. "Now if you don't mind, this is my house and i asked you to leave" Camdian muttered, holding back a wince as he brushed his side. He let out a shakey breath, trying to make it look like he was only tired by yawning.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"ok ill go if thats what you want" her hands were still touching the blood she headed out and safly got down (time skip)?

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sure))

Why, you may ask?

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[So I can join? Sorry, a bit confused at the moment... I have a slight headache.]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes you can join) Sam didnt sleep well she was worried about that boy she found herself in the hotel again. She got up and walked outside the sun was just rising she loved when the sun was like this. It was a cold morning and she was clod in her short sleved shirt was kept walking to keep warm. She hadnt eaten anything all of yesterday and grabed a apple from her bag.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[Alright, thank you Broken heartz ^-^ Here is my forum~~~ ] Character Form~~~ Name: Kyle Mianna Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Kyle is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her life isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. She may be very soft inside, but that doesn't mean she has to show it.. She just likes being who she is- dispite her horrible past.. Weapon: A sword, detailed greatly around the other edges, coloured a deep silver, dented on the point. A small emerald gem lie on the hilt of the fine blade, used to distract the enemy with a small beam of sparkling green light. Other?: She is a female, and she is Australian ^-^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian woke up the next morning to a throbbing pain in his side, taking the breath away from him. A pungent smell was in the air and he almost choked on it. He lifted up his shirt and nearly fainted at the sight. It was swelling, and dark, veinlike lines crept out of the sealed wound, shiney with sweat. Infection. Blood poisoning to be exact. He groaned, the infected smell overwhelming him, making him nauseous. He would have rather died when the demons had him then slowly have his life drained away by the agonizing spread of infection. "Damn it...." He rasped, voice hoarse as he scrambld out of bed with immense effort.

Why, you may ask?

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
As Lucah & Faith continued,the forest gets deeper & deeper.Faith was shivering with fear while Lucah had a bad feeling that just won't go.With weapons ready for action,they they get really far in the forest.Suddenly,a demon attacked them both and it wasn't the regular ones that they encountered the last time.It was a tall one,white skin,black suit,no face & long arms & tentacles at the back(aka Slenderman)."AAAHHH!" Faith screamed while her sister was pale in fear.Oh no...The forest's guardian demon! she thought.They were both hypnotized to near death.The both actually fainted but the demon ran away after dragging them both to separation.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos