Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She didnt sleep well her head hurt by she didnt care. She stood up and walked outside the sun blinding her.She looked around no one was there wich was nprmal but she felt like someone should here with her.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join with the same Character as always? I'll post it then change it up a bit Name: Maia Sapphire Nightinggale ( nobody knows her real name so she goes by  Shadow) Age:16 gender:F duh, what kind of boy name is Maia, honestly. looks: she has long, beautiful black hair which goes down to her waist. Her blue eyes always show beneath her concealment and she is always happy. She wears a jacket lined with knoves and a long, hood that cover her face ( if you have watched Lord of the rings, she looks like the hooded thingy that stabbed Frodo.) only her eyes show. Nobody knows what she looks like and she has always been considered a freak perso: she is bright, bulb,y, fast, no like, super fast, like she has bionic speed or somethin' so finds it annoying everyone else moves ' so slow' and she moves so fast. It is rare air if you catcha glimpse of her, she is that fast. But she has a small temper and is offended easily. She makes a game of everything and is usually picked n. she has amazing survival skills, agility, speed, and combat knowladge. She is super smart and it is a blessing to make allies with her. Not as easy as it sound. You have to see her which is kinda hard. She can steal stuff with amazing agility. Weapon knoves( forte), a bow and arrow, and a sword bio: even though she is rather attractive, she bullied when she was little and ever since, she has kept a hood up. Sometimes she takes it off and plays the flute or the piano, but rarely.her parents were killed and the school that took her in was not very good. But she made the best of it until she ran away. She went to a village where she became a well known thief. Know one knew what she looked like, know one even knew that the girl in the shadows was the thief. They nickname her the Queen of Thieves. She was never caught but was seen once. Her name was changed to Shadow.

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian rolled out of bed, being sure not to rub against his infected wound. He needed to go out there, and fine some sort of medicine the demons didn't trash already. Then it hit him. The demons. They could kill him easily with how vulnerable and weak he was. His skin felt hot to the touch and he was so exhausted his legs felt like jelly. He was breaking into a cold sweat and he knew he had a fever because of the blood poisening.He had to try, and besides, if the demons got to him before the infection killed him, so be it. He grabbed his scythe and limped to the door, shutting it behind him. He limped to the edge and hopped off the roof, landing heavily on the ground, stumbling and clutching his infection, gasping with pain and choking on the smell of the infection. He limped heavily down the street.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She wandered around and thought she heard someone. She looked around, but didnt see anyone or anything. The wind picked up and her hair waved in the wind. She sat on the side walk and looked at her feet lost in thought.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian felt dizzy as he slumped to the ground. His short was off, so as not to rub against the infection, and the blood poisning showed clearly on his side. He coughed up some blood and wiped it away, hating this, wishing it could all be over. He would've rather died when the demons tried.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She still felt the precsence again on her mind flashed to last night. She stodd up looking around she needed to find him he look terible and was proboly was worst now. "CAMDAIN" She shouted she didnt think he'd answer but she had to try she ran.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((I meant shirt in the last post lol))   Camdian groaned, his breath ragged. His hand rested on his wound, and he could feel it throbbing. His face was slick with sweat as he kept softly groaning in pain. He coughed a little, eyes closed.

Why, you may ask?

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(thats ok) She shouted his name again and ran faster her mind thinking of thw worst, "CAMDAIN"

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sam.....?" Camdian spluttered, his voice slurred as his vision blurred and went black. He coughed violently, his breath harsh.

Why, you may ask?

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"CAMDAIN"she she saw him no no Camdain She ran to him "are you ok" she asked a tear sliped away from her eye

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

speak about the above user

Counting in 2s!

We the Kidz

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos