Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

May I join with the same Character as always? I'll post it then change it up a bit Name: Maia Sapphire Nightinggale ( nobody knows her real name so she goes by  Shadow) Age:16 gender:F duh, what kind of boy name is Maia, honestly. looks: she has long, beautiful black hair which goes down to her waist. Her blue eyes always show beneath her concealment and she is always happy. She wears a jacket lined with knoves and a long, hood that cover her face ( if you have watched Lord of the rings, she looks like the hooded thingy that stabbed Frodo.) only her eyes show. Nobody knows what she looks like and she has always been considered a freak perso: she is bright, bulb,y, fast, no like, super fast, like she has bionic speed or somethin' so finds it annoying everyone else moves ' so slow' and she moves so fast. It is rare air if you catcha glimpse of her, she is that fast. But she has a small temper and is offended easily. She makes a game of everything and is usually picked n. she has amazing survival skills, agility, speed, and combat knowladge. She is super smart and it is a blessing to make allies with her. Not as easy as it sound. You have to see her which is kinda hard. She can steal stuff with amazing agility. Weapon knoves( forte), a bow and arrow, and a sword bio: even though she is rather attractive, she bullied when she was little and ever since, she has kept a hood up. Sometimes she takes it off and plays the flute or the piano, but rarely.her parents were killed and the school that took her in was not very good. But she made the best of it until she ran away. She went to a village where she became a well known thief. Know one knew what she looked like, know one even knew that the girl in the shadows was the thief. They nickname her the Queen of Thieves. She was never caught but was seen once. Her name was changed to Shadow.

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian let out a weak groan "Mmhhmm" He murmured, the throbbing from his infection increasing. He arched his back in pain and sweat poured down his face "Need.....medicine......" He gasped, voice muffled and slurred to where he could barely make words.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Is that all ill find it ill go do it just stay safe yell as loud as you can if you need help"she said an other tear left her eye. She hated to see him like this she stood up "ill be back dont go antwhere" she stood over him to see if he'd say anything

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian let out another groan in reply, coughing soem more, his face glistening with sweat and his temperature on high.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"ill be back" she said one more time Than ran she didnt know where but she ran one hand on her sword she couldnt go to far so she went to the only place she knew she might find something for him but it was risky

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow clutched her arm painfully, her hand dripping blood. She was a THIEF. not some punch toy. She stumbled on, bleeding badly. Her vision blurred with red and she groaned. She stumbled on something, a living person? ( camdian) she didn't know, she just collapsed to the ground and passed out

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She ran not wanting go go further but had to she ran into a building and lashed through some boxes and cabenites but couldnt find anything but kept looking, tears rushing down her face wantong to help but didnt know how

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Shadow clutched her arm painfully, her hand dripping blood. She was a THIEF. not some punch toy. She stumbled on, bleeding badly. Her vision blurred with red and she groaned. She stumbled on something, a living person? ( camdian) she didn't know, she just collapsed to the ground and passed out

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian gasped as a foot hit his injury. Dizziness overwhelmed him and he blacked out as well, floating away in a sea of darkness

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Help! Help! Help!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Dutch Newbie

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos