Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

[Alright, thank you Broken heartz ^-^ Here is my forum~ ] Character Form~~~ Name: Kyle Mianna Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Kyle is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her life isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. She may be very soft inside, but that doesn't mean she has to show it.. She just likes being who she is- dispite her horrible past.. Weapon: A sword, detailed greatly around the other edges, coloured a deep silver, dented on the point. A small emerald gem lie on the hilt of the fine blade, used to distract the enemy with a small beam of sparkling green light. Other?: She is a female, and she is Australian ^-^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Was I accepted o_o?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( waaaaaaaaaa!!! I had Serenade kiwi have a girl charrie named Kyle. It was one of my favorite roleplays. And it. Shut. Down. WAH!!!!!!!!!!!)

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you think BronkenHeartz will mind if  u play her charrie? 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(i woulld care very much) She rumaged through some more boxes no luck until she threw a bottle at the wall it shatered and a peice flew hitting her arm and she looked down and found it "YES" she shouted but that attrated some unwated visitors, the demons flodded into the small like room only 2 but still anough to keep her from him shse set down the bottle and grabed her swoard anf hit one no problem but the other gave from problem she had to work raelly hard to kill it when she did the blood splattered all over the room but she didnt care she ran.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Post one more time, then Ivan post

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian lay on the ground unconcious, his whole body aching with the bad infection. The smeel of death lingered on him, the infection bright red with dark veind pulsing from it showing the blood poisoning. He had blood dribbling out of his mouth.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow was in a cold sweat. She gritted her teeth, her np many wou ds pouring blood. It seemed as if she was drowning in a puddle of her own blood. She let out a moan knowing somebody was next to her, she waited for death to come, the pain was too intense

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She ran faster she couldnt take much longer she was freaking out, She got there and saw the girl and stoped dead in her tracks but relised Camdian she ran over to him not caring about the girl "Camdain"she shook him trying to get him to react

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian didn't respond, blackness having overtook him. The air reeked with his infection and it throbbed badly. His breathing was slow and weak.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadows blood welled out of the alley. She was awake, her eyes glazed. Her eyes searched around for one beautiful thing to take with her. She found. A star. A death rattle shook through her, she had about 5 minutes before death attacked

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

chicken vs.beef

chicken vs.beef

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

chicken vs.beef

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos