Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She shook him more "CAMDIAN" she shouted "doont go stay with me" her tears had returned

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian's eyes opened slowly, vision blurry. His head was to the side so he saw the girl on the ground, bleeding to death. "Help......her......first" He rasped weakly, voice hoarse and faint. His breathing was fast and jagged now. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"no i did this for you pleasse let me help you first" Her hands shacking

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadows eyes were empty, glazed over her heart was barely pumping and she coudlnt breath at all

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Camdian coughed up more blood "Help.....her....." He muttered, weaker now. His eyes were glazed as the life ebbed away from them, his face paling from the loss of blood.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
O_O epic ness

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are you sure if i dont help you soon you could die" Her  voice was shakey she cpuldnt choise on her own she wanted to help him but he wanted her to help her what was she sapuso to do let them both die

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadows chest stopped moving as her lungs bled. She gasped for air, she had mere seconds

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Shadows chest stopped moving as her lungs bled. She gasped for air, she had mere seconds

5000th post 8/3/13

All Most There(ATJ Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Wolf Blood

what is more funnier family guy or the sim...

latest videos