Back left
Back right

Enemy Love ((please join!))

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
We have all heard about the elves. They are pureblood, beautiful, and very mystical creatures that are much like humans but have certain powers and pointy ears. A war has broken out between the humans and the elves, but war leads to love......forbidden among humans and elves. Form; Name: Age: Human or Elf: Powers: (none if you are a human) Personality: Weapon: Looks: Bio: (optional) Other:

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
[ May I join xD Sorry, too early? It sounds interesting ^-^ ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
MAY I JOIN!!!!!!??????? I gots an Elf picture I needs to use, so pwetty pwease sprinkled with supercalifragilisticexpialidociousnes of desperation and freindship?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Sounds fun, May I? (:

The shipping is strong with this one.

I relate, Dipper.

3000th post, 2/7/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
May I join?
✧Character Sheet✧
Name: Albina Remi Dmitriev Age: 24 Human or Elf: Elf Powers: Controls the elements, poison and becomes a spirit.  Personality: Quiet, emotionless, jealous, has an attitude and must be the boss. Weapon: Awakening Destiny It is powered by light, mainly moonlight, but sun and star light work perfectly, too. Appearance: Bio: None, because I am a failure at writing them.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
((You may all join! xD)) Name: Rikki Toms Age: 17 Human or Elf: Human Powers: none Personality: Stubborn, a bit dipsy, a little self absorbed but has a kind heart. Weapon: A knife and pistol Looks: Bo: (optional) Other: N/A Name: Akira Rome Age: 16 Human or Elf: Elf Powers: She can heal minor wounds in a period of time Personality: Sweet, determined, witty, clever, stealthy Weapon: Bow and arrow as well as the family sword Looks: Bo: (optional) Other: N/A

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Wondering, what is a bo?)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
((Oh whoops! That's suppose to be bio lol))

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(tan I pwease join :3)

:x

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
((Yep! xD))

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity