Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Enemy Love ((please join!))

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(truck yea!) Name: Juniper Jones Age: 18 Human or Elf: Elf Powers: shadow bending Personality: mysterious, dangerous, protective, but can be really emotional Weapon: scythe Looks: green shoulder length hair with little curls here and there at the end, black shirt with attached fingerless gloves, black pants, barefeet, black eyepatch, green eyes

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
                                                              ✧Character Sheet✧                                                   Name: Maiiko "Kuki" Sanban Age: 16 Human or Elf: Human. Powers: (none if you are a human) None.  Personality: Rude, miserable and very arrogant. She tends to believe she is better at certain things than others. She does not like to communicate with anyone she views as improper or annoying. Since she comes from a very wealthy family, she tends to be very kind, and lady like around her elders or anyone with a higher status than her, though she does not socialize with her equals and peers much. Though strong and brave when she needs to be, Kuki usually escapes before a fight to avoid getting a bad reputation. Weapon: A dagger, 13 inches long, steal silver, outlined with a tint of bright gold, a jet black place on where she holds the dagger, which is usually in her right hand. Looks:  Bio: (optional) Kuki's mother, Natallia, and her father, Marcuus, d!ed when she was around the age of 10; Kuki was sent across the small village- forced to live with her distant- and very unkind aunt, Natatalie. Kuki was always forced to do anything she didn't want- no matter how much she didn't want it. Her aunt always made her cook, clean, fight her fights, and anything else she was to lazy to do. Kuki never complained, never made any fuss about it. She was a quiet type of girl- until one day she became sick of it. She yelled at her aunt, yelling every kind of emotion she hid out into one speech of her emotion. Her aunt became furious- though, never showed it at this point. She just simpily nodded, and stopped socializing with everyone around her. Other ~ She may fall in love, obviously ^^

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((I'll make the starting post)) -At the military camp in the forest- Rikki sighed, getting dressed in the "armor" he was suppose to wearas he went out top look for some elves to take captive. He looked down at the raggedy t-shirt with a chain-linked arrow-proof vest underneath and a coconut shaped helmet that slightly covered his eyes because it was too big. He grabbed his pistol and knife, along with his belt full of bandages, pepper spray, and water. He walked out and headed into the forest to patrol the area. Akira scanned the trees with her keen eyes ((brb dinner)  

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Alrightie ^^ ]  -At the military camp in the forest-  Kuki heaved a sigh as she gazed down at the ground. She just merely shook her head, gazing at her "armor"-- which was just a thick, laced dark-green t-shirt, an arrow-proof vest underneath, knee-high pitch black hunting boots, and  a dark brown helmet. She felt horrible, but just ignored it. She saw Rikki heading up to the forest patrol area, and sighed silently. She made her face blank, no emotion clear at all. She grabbed a dagger-- which lay motionless on the thinned out ground below her. She gazed down, merely shaking her head once again. She pulled on a straight face, sprinting towards Rikki and the forest patrol area.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I was annoyed as everyone around me were talking. I saw different elves and humans walking and talking in their armor. Sighing, I stood up and decided to go deeper into the forest.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Juniper peeked out from the tree se was hiding in, a little ways away from the camp. Her hair and black clothes blended in with the tree and dark trunk. She smelled the air, her eyes widened an she hopped to the next tree, then she hopped out from that one, creating a small hoverbourd from the shadows giving her a boost to the tree across the path.she continued forward from there watching out for humans.

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She hoppe into the next tree, stopping and glaring out, her scythe behind her, seeing a human boy (rikki). She got into her attack stance on the branch. She miscalculated and it made a creaking noise and snapped. Juniper jumped and dangled from a higher branch, her scythe dangling from her belt. "shoot...." she whispered

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki's head tilted upwards and he saw someone hanging from a tree with some sort of weapon he'd never seen before hanging from her belt "Oh hey are you okay-?" He started before he saw her ears. Pointy. Like an elves. He scrambled and fumbled at his belt, pulling out his pistol. He held it up and aimed it at her. Akira was sitting in a tree, her bow and arrow loaded. Her bright green eyes scanned the trees with concentration. She was waiting for the humans. One shot to the neck, and they would be dead. She blinked, a concentrated look on her face

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Her eyes widened, then shut, preparing for the shot. Her arms tensed up and she waited.

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Shall I join?)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite Tv show all the time? (:

We the Kidz