Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Enemy Love ((please join!))

Posted By:
The Coordinator Lock
The Coordinator
StarStar
"but war leads to love......forbidden among humans and elves." You're right. Prolonged, gruesome military conflict most certainly sparks LOVE from nowhere.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki stayed asleep, breathing deeply with his head hanging and chin resting on his chest. He snored softly, not in a loud way. Akira huffed, bored. She slid down from the tree and grabbed her bow and arrows, walking towards the bushes "I'm going hunting to bring food back to camp" She called over her shoulder.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Juniper started a small campfire a few meters aw from rikki, then began to roast a small animal. The smell wafting towards him

:x

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki sniffed, his eyes opening slowly. He jerked his head up and was found staring at the small animal. His mouth started watering and his stomach let out a small growl. He scowled and looked away, huffing "Nope. You still aren't getting your scythe. You can starve me all you want" He growled

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might I join?? This seems REEAALY good.. Do you need an elf or human.. I've got ideas for both.. smile

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She smirked at him then took a bite out of the meat "well then, I guess we'll be here a while"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Oh you can do both if you want! xD)) Rikki scowled some more, his eyes burning with hunger and irratation. His stomach let out another growl but he ignored the knawing hunger.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Form; Name: Elijiah Age:17 Human or Elf: Elf Powers: (none if you are a human): Just inhanced senses PersonalityDazedhe's very independen and loyal Weapon: Bow and Arrow LooksDazedhall post Bio: (optional) Other:N/A Form; Name: Xavier Age:19 Human or Elf: Human Powers: (none if you are a human) Personality: He's not one to show much emotion, he rarely even talks Weapon: Dual Swords LooksDazedhall post Bio: (optional) Other:N/a

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
After awhile of sitting around juniper got annoyed and stood up "this is boring..." she shot up a tree, the caccoon stayin intact as she hopped away to her treehouse a little ways away.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki huffed, his expression frustrated. He tried wiggling from the cacoon but it was no use. He hung his head, sighing.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What's your pet?

love triangle of death... WHAT?!

What's your pet?

Neymar is a communist

latest videos