Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Enemy Love ((please join!))

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I creeped around the forest in my shadow form. I was completely disappointed that I couldn't find anything to do. 

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Maybe I should already post my form... sorry XD)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Perhaps I should too...

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

I creeped around the forest in my shadow form. I was completely disappointed that I couldn't find anything to do. 

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Name: Boromir Age: 20 Human or Elf: Human Powers: Personality:Helpful and Happy Weapon: Tools, He can build stuff. Looks:*Working on it* Bio: (optional) Other:

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She opened her eyes, she dropped (forget if I already did that) and landed on the grass "oof" juniper looked at him, her eyes still scared as she reached for her scythe

:x

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Argh, I really need to join in, haha.. So yeah this is late and all, and nobody is really on at the moment, but I'll just post and any of you can respond.) Kimia wandered throught the forest, her hair also hid her ears, but it was obvious she wasn't an elf. She didn't have magnificent beauty. Kimia only wore a long black robe, with her hood up to cover her icy blue eyes, and two double daggers hanging on her back. She was barefoot, but she had ben through enough. She wasn't exacly passionate about eliminating elves, but if she had to attack she would. Her jet black hair hung over her left eye as she advanced through the forest. What she had heard was that some idiotic elf started this whole war. As she saw Akira she ducked behind the tree, she never really showed much emotion, so she blankly watched the girl, guessing she was an elf because she was beautiful. Elves and their beauty. She thought as she watched, her grip on the daggers on her back incase she was noticed. Drake smirked to himself as he took long strides across the forest floor. He loved killing humans, or taking them back to the base and holding them captive. Drake loved to lick the blood off of his blade after a fight, and to stalk his prey before he ended their lives. He never really took much thought of their feelings. But he loved screams of help, they were like music to his ears. He hummed a creepy tune as a breeze blew the hair out of his eyes. Yes, he had been hurt. But, he healed fast, he was sure he could take any human on. (Okay, look back at page 3 to see their appearances ^^)

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Akira took long strides through the trees in a gracefull way, her footsteps silent. She held her bow and arrows in her hand, brushing her hair behind her pointy ears and looking around, her silver-blue eyes glistening as she scanned the trees for any humans.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
 Rikki looked at her features and for the first time realized she was extremely pretty. He blinked, feeling the cold metal of the scythe on his cheek. "Um...." He mumbled stupidly, looking at her, still holding the gun up, the barrel pressed into her side without him even noticing. He blinked and looked down, his eyes flickering.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She broke the moment "get that STUPID human contraption away from me" she indicated the gun "or I will KILL you" juniper threatened, pushing her scythe into his cheek making him bleed a bit.

:x

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Help for Newibe's

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Math Quiz

Winter!!!!!!shooo nmmm.......FLU.....

latest videos