Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Enemy Love ((please join!))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki pressed the gun barrel into her side more, too. "You kill me, i kill you, hot stuff" He snickered, regaining himself "How about a little kisss before we kill each other, hm?" Rikki chided, his eyes glittering with amusement. He smiled, the gun still pressing it into her side, feeling the warm trickle of his blood go down his cheek. He didn't care. He stared into her eyes, face content and smug. "Bullet through your side, slice half my face off, i think that's a pretty fair trade. But i guarantee you it won't be only one bullet going into your side" He promised, voice slick with challenge and defiance.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Gtg))

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She realized that this was in no way a thing she could win by killing "no kiss, perhaps week meet again human" a shadow pushed her up from where she was standing, she brought her scythe up without hitting him "wouldn't want to damage that pretty face before I got to wreck the rest" she called from the tree she now sat in

:x

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki smirked and hollistered his gun. "That's very generous of you, princess" He chided, smoothing his hair back. He blew her a kiss and winked mockingly before turning and walking off, a smirk on his face. He whistled as he walked, one hand rested on his gun and one swinging back and forth as he walked back towards camp 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Kuki shivered violently, biting her bottom lip as she observed Rikki-- and the elf? They seemed to be talking about something.. She marched up to the boy, her heart racing. "Yo Rikki, sup man? blowing  kisses at elves?" She teased, a small smirk appearing on her slim face. She suddenly scowled, thinking about the jealousy rising inside of her...

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She followed the human boy to camp, seeing a girl beside him. Juniper was hit with a small pang of jealousy, but kept following stealthily.

:x

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki chuckled "Eh, yeah. Pretty hot looking creatures if you ask me. Shame we have to kill them all" Rikki snickered, taking out his gun and a hankerchief, polishing the barrel, looking at himself in the reflection. He grinned "In fact, i'd even mistake myself for one, with my good looks and all" He gloated, winking at his own reflectiopn then twirling his gun and shoving it back into the hollister. He continued walking back to camp next to Kuki, his boots crunching the leaves strewn across the forest floor.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Rikki- Woah ladies, calm yourselves there's plently of me to go around xP Lol jk))

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kimia ran across the woods, and over to another tree. She wasn't part of the camp, she viewed teamwork as something that brings you own, makes you slower. She had spotted some other humans, talking. She saw two humans conversing, and an elf watching them. She looked around again, sneaking closer to the camp and hiding behind a bush. She didn't feel any jealousy, since she didn't even know that boy. She peered out, listening to their chat incase they had any important information. Drake walked along, holding his blade as he did. Haven't found any dam humans to ki||. He thought, and saw the human camp. Perfect. He thought, with a creepy grin revealing his sharp teeth.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((By the way, people from the same race can have a relationship too xP We probably need more boys though O.O))

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

jodha akbar!!!!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos