Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Enemy Love ((please join!))

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She grinne with her sharp teeth as the camp came into sight. She hopped ahead, past the humans and onto the ground. Juniper lit one of the tents on fire and hopped back into a tree to watch. She cackles at the screaming

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Akira walked through the forest, her blond hair blowing slightly in the forest breeze. She hopped elegantly over rocks and roots, now at a slow jog. She jumped through some bushes and crashed into someone or something ((Drake)) She brushed herself off, getting up. She saw Drake and rolled her eyes "Don't you have anything better to do than stand around here watching the stupid humans" She snapped, getting her bow ready. She strode past him and hopped into a tree, looking around at the camp, then looking at the forest again.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Um... sorry to bother but, was my for accepted?)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yep! your in xP))

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake snarled at the other elf. "Shut up, they're my prey and I'm going to get a good kill today. If you anger me anymore, you're on my list too, Akira." He spat at her, moving ahead of her, climbing up into a tree where Juniper was, and pushing her out so he could get a better view. (Lol) Kimia watched the other humans, and started noticing there were about three elves around here. Not good... She thought, and darted out of her bushing running away, her hood fell off as she did and it was clear she wasn't an elf.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Johanna Hawthorne age: 16 human or elf: elf powers: she is able to control fire and make creatures out of them to attack an enemy personality: she is very sweet and kind but dosn't talk much, she can be very impatient but doesn't like to kill many people weapon: sword other: she likes to sit by a creek and think looks:

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
The tents flame grew higher and as rikki approache she screeched evilly "hows this for hot!?"

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Akira stuck her tongue out at Drake "Hothead!" She called after him, her silver-blue eyes glistening in annoyance and a bit of amusement as she aimed at one of the humans, letting the arrow fly and getting the human right in the neck. After the human fell, the humans started flowing. They came out of their tents, with weapons of every kind. She hid deeper in the tree. Rikki stopped abruptly when he saw the chaos in camp. "Damn Elves" He snarled, taking out his gun and loading it. His head snapped to one of the trees and he saw a male elf and the one he saw a few hours ago there with him. He scowled and aimed at the male, shotting him in the arm before diving into a bush.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki heard the female elf and scowled, aiming his gun at her "Too hot for my taste, princess" He spat, shooting at her legs.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake growled as the bullet hit him, but it healed about a minute later. He plucked it out and hit a human in the head with it, then ran into the camp and sliced at Rikki. Kimia stood out further in the forest, she could hear screams and shooting. She sighed and decided it was time to get in on the fight. She walked back, and was nearly hit with an arrow, dodging it. She put her hood back on and ran into the camp, ducking behind a bush with some oher humans.

Aww1
Aww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

feeling me for his next meal

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos