Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Enemy Love ((please join!))

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
One grazed junipers leg. She howled and fell backwards, landing on a bush. Her crimson spilled out and she swore. Juniper got up and started to limp away pathetically.

:x

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(I forgot about this RP. Where can I jump in?)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki laughed and hollistered his gun, grabbing Juniper from behind in his arms. He threw her over his shoulder after pocketing all her weapons. He walked into the forest and got some rope, tying her to a tree and gagging her with the handkerchief he used to polish his gun. "I'll be back for you a little later, princess. Just gotta tke care of the little problem we have back at camp" He snickered, making sure the ropes were secured tightly before heading back to camp, taking his gun out again ((Anywhere i guess, not much has happened))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
((whats going on and where may i jump in??))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Well the elves basically just found the human camp and are trying to destroy it but it hasn't been going on for long xP))

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She screamed te best she could at him through the gag. She squirmed as more blood poured out as her wound ever so slowly began to heal.

:x

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kimia saw that boy run away with the elf girl, and raised her eyebrow. She hid deeper in the bushes, and crawled across the ground, ducking under bullets and arrows. She got up and ran into Akira, a little startled, but got up quickly. Drake watched as another elf was stolen. Too bad for her, what was her name, Juniper? He thought, snickering. Pretty boy thinks he's so tough, eh? We'll see about that. He laughed darkly and saw some girl in a hood run into Akira. He chuckled, and looked for another human to fight.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Akira stumbled slightly, falling to the ground. She regained herself quickly and looked at the girl. She couldn't tell if she were an elf or a human. She aimed the arrow at the girl "What are you?" She snarled, her eyes flickering with caution. 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Guys? o.o Where can I post?)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki suddenly burst through the bushes and swung up into the tree with the male elf quietly. He kicked the elf out of the tree hard, sending him flying. He laughed, twirling his gun in his hands. "Not so graceful now, huh pointy ears?" He called as he swung out of the tree, landing on the ground, his boots sending up clouds of dust.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Roses are Red

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Cardiologist - poem

What is wrong with today's music?

Faithful....

What is wrong with today's music?

latest videos