Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Enemy Love ((please join!))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((You can post anywhere! Run into anyone you want xP Sorry i'm not good with jumping in either xP))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

((You can post anywhere! Run into anyone you want xP Sorry i'm not good with jumping in either xP))
(Well, are you guys in the forest or something?)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((yep, the camp is in the forest as well as the elves xP))

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake was snet flying, but grabbed hold of a branch at the right moment and swung back over, his sword slicing the human guy across the chest. He snickered "Say that again, you weakling." He brought the sword to his face and licked the blood off, smirking. (Yes, Drake is weird.) Skyler looked up at her, since she was a bit taller. "Isn't it obvious?" She said, softly. She wasn't as beautiful as an elf, not close.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I ran through the forest at a bionic speed, jumped up into the air, and grabbed onto a tree trunk, swinging myself around and landed crouched on the trunk. Jumping up, I began climbing one by one swiftly, hiding from the battle that sounded in a distance.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I shall make my form Name:Faith  age: 15 gender:F personality: she is sweet, kind, loving, and sort of a mute, she is very shy and doesn't speak very often. She keeps to herself and her feelings are hurt easily. She is very delicate. In a way, she is like dynamite, if you set it off once, if explodes. She feels alone in her world but she is really smart. She just needs someone to bring it out for her. She doesn't use her powers that much because she doesn't need to fight, nonetheless, she is a great person at fighting but she doesn't know. Se will cry easily and can be offended with the slightest slip. She has a rebellious side but doesn't show it at all.  speicies: elf Powers: she can control,wind  fire, and water and she can shapeshift appearence: she has long brown hair( usually braided with beads ) her face is bright and she has a little twinkle in her eyes. Her mouth barely moves and she is really quite attractive but she is too shy to talk to anyone. She wears shorts, sneakers, and a normal T-shirt and tries to blend in with others if she can. Her eyes are sapphire but they change color with her mood. Her skin tone is a little dark, sort of sun tanned.  Short history: she was bullied as a child because she was a late bloomer. Her powers came slowly and because she doesn't show them, people don't know that she has them at all! She was a disgrace to her family because she wasn't brave and " didn't have any powers" but she managed to grow up. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rikki shrugged "Sweet. Battle scar. Just another thing to show how i beat the crap out of you" Rikki snickered, kicking Drake in the stomach, his hand stained with the blood seeping from his chest. It was a small wound, but enough to slow him down a bit. He took out his gun and shot Drake's leg, clipping it slightly. He smirked. Akira's eyes softened for a moment. This was a human, but she seemed to be......to be less evil than most of the other ones. She kept her bow aimed at her, arrow pointing at the tip of the girls nose, her eyes hardening again. This could all be a trap. Her eyes narrowed "No sudden moves, human" She snapped

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Accepted! Now i gtg i'll be on tomorrow okay?))

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Skyler stared at the arrow, and pushed away. "Oh, there's no need for that. But, I will tell you something... One of your elf friends has been kidnapped. (Juniper) So yeah, that's if you care." Skyler said, showing no emotion. She didn't want to hurt the elf because she founf this whole war pointless. Drake cursed under his breath and dodged the first hit. "Save it, human, for your elf girlfriend." He chuckled darkly, pushing him off the tree so he fell flat on his back. He walked away, calmly, blood from the boy on his fingers. He licked it off, grinning like a creep.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

I ran through the forest at a bionic speed, jumped up into the air, and grabbed onto a tree trunk, swinging myself around and landed crouched on the trunk. Jumping up, I began climbing one by one swiftly, hiding from the battle that sounded in a distance.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

latest videos