Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Enemy Love ((please join!))

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith swung lightly from a branch watching the forest ahead of her. She smiled, content. Battle sounds rang n the distance and wiped the smile off her face. She sighed and took out a thick pad of paper and a mechanical pencil and began to sketch

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I transformed into my shadow, blending in with the darkness. The leaves rustled a bit as I moved, but since it was a bit windy tonight, nothing in the area could have noticed. Why do the humans even bother to fight? They know that they aren't capable of winning us over, I thought. 

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith sketched a little more. She ended up sketching a shadow. A shadow shaped like a person. Her head jerked up and she drew her dagger

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I saw a figure next to me withdraw her dagger, and at a bionic speed, I jumped to the other tree and climbed up, sitting upon the first trunk to the top. 

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Where can I jump in?)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith stared and finally sighed realizing he was her kind. She jumped from the tree, pad Nader her arm and walked silently away. She wanted to be alone. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it again, not wanting anyone t hear her voice, she crept nt the forest alone. ( nost, you can notice Faith)

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She began to crawl away, closely resembling an inchworm. Giving little grunts as she went

:x

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
YO SPARXITUP, WHAT IS R CHARRIE?

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(an elf, who is currently tied up...)

:x

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Faiths sapphire eyes gleamed as soon as she was deep within the lush green forestry. She smiled and sat on the fork of a tree. In he distanced she heard a small sound. A rustling of leaves. Grunting. She peeked out from behind the branches. Nothing. Then she saw something. A small moving clump. 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

What are your favorite tv shows?

Letter Game-moved

latest videos