Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7678
Faith swung lightly from a branch watching the forest ahead of her. She smiled, content. Battle sounds rang n the distance and wiped the smile off her face. She sighed and took out a thick pad of paper and a mechanical pencil and began to sketch

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15


Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1822
I transformed into my shadow, blending in with the darkness. The leaves rustled a bit as I moved, but since it was a bit windy tonight, nothing in the area could have noticed. Why do the humans even bother to fight? They know that they aren't capable of winning us over, I thought. 


Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7678
Faith sketched a little more. She ended up sketching a shadow. A shadow shaped like a person. Her head jerked up and she drew her dagger

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15


Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1822
I saw a figure next to me withdraw her dagger, and at a bionic speed, I jumped to the other tree and climbed up, sitting upon the first trunk to the top. 


Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 966
(Where can I jump in?)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen


Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7678
Faith stared and finally sighed realizing he was her kind. She jumped from the tree, pad Nader her arm and walked silently away. She wanted to be alone. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it again, not wanting anyone t hear her voice, she crept nt the forest alone. ( nost, you can notice Faith)

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15


Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3568
She began to crawl away, closely resembling an inchworm. Giving little grunts as she went

:x


Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7678
YO SPARXITUP, WHAT IS R CHARRIE?

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15


Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3568
(an elf, who is currently tied up...)

:x


Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7678
Faiths sapphire eyes gleamed as soon as she was deep within the lush green forestry. She smiled and sat on the fork of a tree. In he distanced she heard a small sound. A rustling of leaves. Grunting. She peeked out from behind the branches. Nothing. Then she saw something. A small moving clump. 

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15


play online games

latest forum posts

Which one do you like better: K-POP VS J-P...

I NEED HELP. ITS AN EMERGENCY

i miss my mother

I NEED HELP. ITS AN EMERGENCY

Do You Live With Your Mom, Dad Or Both?

I NEED HELP. ITS AN EMERGENCY

I NEED HELP. ITS AN EMERGENCY

Do You Live With Your Mom, Dad Or Both?

I NEED HELP. ITS AN EMERGENCY

I NEED HELP. ITS AN EMERGENCY

latest videos