Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Zombie Apocalopse O.o

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Ok this is my version of zombie rp!!!!!!! Inspired by angelickittycat Ok so this is how it goes.... YOU are Here: You look around you and you are trapped in a porta potty surrounded my zombies you dont know what is going on with anybody but yourself. Who are you looking for? what is your name? where do you live? what is YOUR story?   You must be at least 2 people or more but not like 20 people for every person!!!! ok heres the form- y C: name: age: looks: bio looking for?: anything i missed: weapon: other:

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Zombie Apocalopse O.o

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
DONOT!!! AND I REPEAT, DONT COPY MY RP~!!! Seriously, dont copy my rp! GET YOUR OWN IDEAS........MEANIE~~!! T T

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Zombie Apocalopse O.o

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Mia Greet 16 looks like beth from the walking dead bio and personality i forgot: very nice has agility is very very scared at times but thats overblown by anger to she is a good fighter hates snobs or someone who brags. Is very judged because of her behavior and because she wont kill a zombie the second she sees it. Everyone seems its hard to hate her and easy to love her. saw her first zombie when she was walking to school but rran into school and got all of the survivors into the cafeteria. She is the one they always send to get supplies because of her agility speed and strength. looking for best friend which is beth from the walking dead (which i am too) and i am hunter foreman her friend and the one she likes. he is alive along with beth. is a girl weapon is sword 5 diamond and gold daggers and bow and 32 arrows nothing else i am hunter and beth too hunter is nice and cute and looks like cody simpson has an axe and a knife

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Zombie Apocalopse O.o

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
i did not copy you. you inspired me and mine is different so, now your the meanie to yourself because you just ruined you being an insperation... MEANER!!!!!

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Zombie Apocalopse O.o

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"vannagirl123" wrote:

i did not copy you. you inspired me and mine is different so, now your the meanie to yourself because you just ruined you being an insperation... MEANER!!!!!
NOT REALLY! You still kinda copy'd mine. -_- Besides, your plot is only a TINYER bit different then mine. -_-

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Zombie Apocalopse O.o

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassidy Blu Age:16Looks: my profile picBio: Has a small brother he was only seven, they only had each other. Their mother died and their dad is usually at B A Rs drinking. So yeah.Looking for: her brotherPerso: Fierce to others but nice to close people and people she like-likes. Kinda mean and sarcastic but on the inside she's a good person. She is determined to get through the Zombie apocalypse and find her brother.Weapon: Sword and a daggerOther: She liked a guy before th zombie apocalypse . Next thing you know when he was asking her out a zombie blasted through the window

Zombie Apocalopse O.o

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
its way different. your not in a porta potty, ok i admit i got the idea from you but i made it because im in yours it got to crowded and no one even interacted with me even once so i made one so that i will get at least some attention.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Zombie Apocalopse O.o

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Was I accepted

Zombie Apocalopse O.o

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Was I accepted

Zombie Apocalopse O.o

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Yeah invite people to come so we can start.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you hate about yourself

Spoiler

Spoiler

Whats Ewww to You?

Whats Ewww to You?

What do you hate about yourself

latest videos