Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The 13th Reaper. (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
ASK TO JOIN. Leave if I say no. ._. Don't ask why or complain. Please, just leave. --------------------------------- We've all heard stories about the Grim Reaper; he's sent to "reap" the living once they have died. Men born to be reapers are trained from the minute they are born to the day they turn sixteen. There have been twelve reapers in the past, and the 13th reaper is ready to take the 12th's place. His first mission is to "reap" ten souls in a day. Here are the roles for this roleplay. 13th Reaper - Unless I know you are highly skilled, if you ask to take this part then I will make you give an example post of the Reaper taking the soul of a dead man/woman. I may reject you, and you'll have to just accept it - Male, just turned sixteen. Teenage Boy - Meets the reaper when he is on the verge of death, in a hospital with a disease, and somehow survives[he is the son of an angel, but doesn't know it yet] - Seventeen. Teenage Girl[1] - Is a demon servant and is one of the souls the reaper tries to take, but was born to serve "Reaper Number XIII," as she calls him, and makes it more than obvious when she purposely gets herself "killed" so he would have to meet her - Fifteen - My character. x3 Teenage Girl[2] - Nearly dies, but is saved by the reaper[for some reason] since he can't stand watching someone die right in front of him. She has the ability to heal any creature, living or dead, but is weakened by it. That's how she almost died; she tried to bring her brother back to life when he died of a disease[her brother shared a hospital room with the other boy in the roleplay, and they were best friends] - Almost sixteen. Form; Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Wearing: Species: Abilities: Good Traits: Bad Traits: Other: So, yea.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos