Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Gods' Game

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
The lights are bright, the Gods are gathered around a table which sported miniature oceans and head-high mountains, Terence were fluffy little clouds and a model sized sun. The gods rolled dice and played cards... This was their favorite pastime: The Gods' Game. Only one God per type, types: -Death (taken) -Life -Love -Battle -Fire -Water -Earth -Air -Entertainment -Animal -Education Role-players: please choose an open God/Goddess. You may create their form, include their name, type of god/goddess (and please ask first), looks, and personality Rules of the game: -please include 3 mortals you will control -One warrior, one of anything you'd like (keep them mortal, they can be creatures), and one related to what you are god/goddess of (for example: animal god might choose an animal tamer with a pet leopard) -If one mortal dies you may create another, after all this game can last eternity -Some of you're people WILL die, just get over it! Enjoy The Game~

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods' Game

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
✧Character Skeleton✧
Name: Seraphine Cynara Age: 9,899 Goddess Type: Fire Personality: Quiet, emotionless, arrogant, has an attitude, bossy and she can sometimes be nice. Appearance:  Yes, her hair is on fire, always.
Pets✧Mortals:
⋆ Rhea - Pet Dragon (Indestructible) ⋆ Sebastian Le-Eaux - Warrior ⋆ Lucille Le-Eaux - Assassin (Deceased) ⋆ Levith - Pet Dragon - Death Whisper/Poison Breather (Indestructible)

The Gods' Game

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Shina the Death Goddess Looks: black dress that covers her black sandaled feet, seems to be made of smoke ad it flows around her feet in a smoky black gas/liqued, black cloak that has usually one button down up, her hood covering her green, scaly looking hair that falls down to about her hips. A big dark purple snake that rests around her neck, more an accessory than a pet Personality: can be childish, usually serious and mysterious Mortals: Shiarra- Male warrior Didji- Medicine Man Nio- Female assassin

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods' Game

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(yep!)

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods' Game

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do we have to choose a 'real' god/goddess?)

The Gods' Game

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
-Death (taken) -Life -Love (taken) -Battle (taken) -Fire (taken) -Water (taken) -Earth -Air -Entertainment -Animal -Education

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods' Game

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

(Do we have to choose a 'real' god/goddess?)
(nope Big Grin just make sure ur new goddess is fire-y)

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods' Game

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(might I ask u to change ur last mortal? Make it more related to fire? Sorry Frustrated and don't forget theses our our "game peices")

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods' Game

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"sparxitup123" wrote:

(might I ask u to change ur last mortal? Make it more related to fire? Sorry Frustrated and don't forget theses our our "game peices")
(That's what I got the dragon for, but okay. xD)

The Gods' Game

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh psh, sorry. Just wait for one or 2 more then well begin allowing more people to joinas we go)

Mind Honey
You don

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber Or Niall Horan??-moved

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

The Alphabet Game-moved

Boyfriend ?

bi

Parents Always fighting..?

latest videos