Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Cheating Death

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
Plot: Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts, and just regular people. This is a town filled with our paranormal friends. Just fill out the forms. If we're in the middle of RP, make your form in some [brackets] and join. I'm accepting all forms! Form Skeleton Name: Age: Gender: Species (vampire, werewolf, human, ect): Quick Bio: Appearance (Description or picture): Special Powers: Personality: Other: Remember, I'm accepting everything! Rules ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1. dnt tlk lyk diz 2. Don't repeat yourself .Don't repeat yourself. Don't repeat yourself. Don't repeat yourself. 3. Try to keep your language slightly clean, 'kay? ENJOY!

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Cheating Death

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
MY FORM: Name: Kayonna Age: 19 Gender: Female Species: Human Quick Bio: Parents died as she was a child and her foster parents had just moved into the town. She just wants to know her place in the world. Appearance: Long blonde hair with bangs over her purple eyes, wears thick, black eyeliner and keeps her hair down. shes known to look edgy, as of wearing long boots and worn out jeans witha graphic tee and hoody. has fair skin and a tall, slim body. Special Powers: Reads minds Personality: Shy, quiet, and keeps to herself. Other:Loves to draw Name: Dmitri Age: Looks 20. is really 529. Gender: Male Species: Vampire Quick Bio: Was bitten when he was 20 in Russia. Moved to the states recently. He has little known about himself. Appearance: Dark hair, ivory skin, black eyes. Wears dark clothing and has an earring on his left ear. a scar runs on his forhead, making him perfectly imperfect. also has fangs he likes to keep hidden. Special Powers: Super Speed, feels others emotions, and has super strength. Personality: Quiet, doesnt come out in daylight hours, keeps a low profile. Other: Runs off of animal blood.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Cheating Death

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join , if not thats fine x)

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Cheating Death

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Tee hee xD Thanks! I will post meh form in a moment!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Cheating Death

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jade Age:  looks 16 Gender: F Species: Vampire Quick Bio:  She was born a vampir and had an older brother, Xavier, who was killed by a human when she was young. She has despised humans ever since.  Appearance: Special Powers: She has.. unusual powers. She can actually use dark magic and elemental magic instead of the usual vampire powers. Personality: She is very secluded,secretive and mysterious. It takes a lot to get to actually know her, a whole lot. The other side to her, she is very sweet,kind, and extremely protective, enough to guard her friends with her life. She is also a fierce and aggressive fighter.  Other: Skilled with weapons.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Cheating Death

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Good? Big Grin

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Cheating Death

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! Grin Yours are cool too Big Grin Oh, just wondering, but how many people do we need to start?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Cheating Death

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course! Besides, its your RP. Sorry for probably being impatient xD I am that way sometimes.. Hopefully just sometimes o.o

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Cheating Death

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw, now Im clogging your RP, I am so sorry TT^TT Impatient and reckless= Me

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Cheating Death

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Character Skeleton
Name: Gaia Despina Andreou Age: 27 Gender: Female Species: Phoenix Appearance {Human}:  Appearance {Phoenix}: Special Powers: Controls lightning, fire, lava and wind. Personality: Quiet, bossy, challenging, fierce, jealous, has an attitude but she can be friendly to certain people.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes

last one to post a number wins

farm trip outfit

Who's The Best Female Artist 2014

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

latest videos