Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Cheating Death

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
(most of us are here. im starting.) Dmitri and Kayonna were walking down the street. Kayona had her head down and hands in her pockets as usual. Dmitri kept to her side as a good dog might as they took an afternoon stroll.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Cheating Death

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Milli floated around, her chains dragging behind her. She saw the two of them and approached. "hello!" she had no idea who these peopl were

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Cheating Death

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
Kayonna couldn't see the ghost with her human eyes so she was shocked when Dmitri stopped and greeted nothing. "Hey there." Dmitri said.  What in the world is he doing...? Kayonna thought.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Cheating Death

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled at him "having a good day? You and you're friend?" she looked at the person beside him. Giving a small smile though she couldn't see milli

Mind Honey
You don

Cheating Death

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
"Oh definately." Dmitri replied. "Would you like to join us?" He asked. Kayonna looked at him, showing her purple eyes under her bangs. "All right, Dmitri. Joke over. Quit talking to the air!" "There's someone there." Dmitri said, eyes challenging. "Oh really? Does it happen to be your imaginary friend?" Kayonna said smartly. "Hush, K! My apologies." he said to the ghost. (im sorry, i have gtg.)

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Cheating Death

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(aww bye) "it's fine, well I guess I will see you" she looked at the girl, she scratched her chin then picked up a nearby rock, waving it around to say she was there. She dropped the rock and headed off, she felt like exploring a bit.

Mind Honey
You don

Cheating Death

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where can I jump in?)

Cheating Death

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
(here you go) Kayonna's eyes had gone wide when the stone suddenly began floating. "Wha...Wha... What is that!?" she stammered. "Told you..."Dmitri muttered and continued to walk with Kayonna following, completely astonished. Then they finally made it to the park and set up their chess table.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Cheating Death

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(If you haven't seen my character sheet, it's the last post on the first page.) I walked through the quiet town, the streets almost empty. My white cloak hid my body from the outside world, protecting me from the wind. Walking in the park, I spotted two individuals, and I jumped up into a tree, hiding my cloaked figure. 

Cheating Death

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
Dmitri and Kayonna played their game. Dmitri put Kayonna in check quickly but she made an excellent comeback. As they played, Dmitri got the unsettling feeling of someone watching.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Newbie-moved

Newbie-moved

Different meaning of LOL

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

Vampires Or werewolves?-moved

latest videos