Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Agreed)

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Aight, then. We agreed Traveler and Servine are captains. Let's start.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Marisol was on land with legs listening to villagers play the accordion

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi stood on board, looking out at the ocean. She was at the front of the ship, but not at the wheel. She grinned as she looked out, and breathed in the salty sea air. She was the most hardworking, and youngest, pirate on the ship. Being barely 16, she was. Kairi leaned over and adjusted her eyepatch, her pale red hair blew out behind her. Another adventurous morning on the Devil's Secret. She was usually cheery. (Page 1 for appearance)

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Juniper sat near the edge of the boat, the sound of the waves crashing sounded lovely to her, it mixed in with the scrapin sounds as she sharpened her scythes blade

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia grinned evily on the mast, she climbed everywhere exploring every single crack of the ship. Her hair was everywhere, frizzy and all over the place by the time she reached the top of the ship. She stayed u there for moment, the view dazzled her. She beamed 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Marisol was bored so she swam out and grew her tail. She swimmed near the huge boat trying to be unoticed by all the pirates

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny casually walked towards the prow of the boat, admiring the tattered sails. He put one foot on the decorative prow, and pointed an arm forward. "I feel so fancy right now." he commented to himself.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Marisol poked her head out of the water "I can't believe they don't notice me stupid pirates" She said

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

I really want to be a jr mod

Visit WinxBiz!

Fave bands

speak about the above user

Fave bands

latest videos