Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia grinned ( going to spice up her perso and take the word "sassy" to it's limits. ) it was much easier to paralyze and shapeshift than to control nature but still, it drained her alittle. 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
"I cannot believe I already have to do this. We have only been sailing for four days" Johnny stated, rolling a barrel towards the edge of the boat.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( * sighs dreamily* I have long forgotten the glory of reading Shadeslayers posts. X{D)

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Marisol dodged it and threw  a small trowing knive she found at the bottem of the ocean.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Instead of dodging it Maia caught it in its flight. To her, catching knives was easy, it was her forte weapon. Arrows was another situation however. She studied the knife carefully but realized it was too old to be used. She tucked the handle into her jacket and threw the rusted blade into the sea 

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Juniper heard some commotion and walked to the dock. She watched the wave and had no intention of stopping the mermaid, there migh be some goody goodies on that ship

:x

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((W-wait, so let us make this clear, suddenly I am the captain of the Devil's Secret? I thought Shadeslayer was. If everyone utterly wants me to be captain, then I can do that, though I woud really rather not. My character, Helbrecht, joined because he wanted to kill, maim and burn, attain power. Leading a pirate-crew was never one of his objectives. Though, I could handwave it by saying that Helbrecht killed the earlier captain and took over, because said captain was too cowardish, didn't properly try to fight other pirates.))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Marisol grew legs and walked along the shore she had to get to the ship before Juniper

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny poked a hole into the barrel and tilted it over the edge; a thick black liquid poured out, covering the water where the mermaid swam before tossing the entire barrel in. "Everyone chill out, I got this" he stated, then tossed in a lantern, igniting the oil, and with it the mermaid.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

Marisol grew legs and walked along the shore she had to get to the ship before Juniper
(But we're nowhere near shore. The Devil's Secret has been sailing for several days.)

Praise the Sun

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hey Kidzworldians!

how to train your dragon 2

It's Musical Game.

My favorite animal is a coyote

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Profile Pic not showing

latest videos