×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 3197

(Gtg on soon)


The shipping is strong with this one.


I relate, Dipper.

3000th post, 2/7/15


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
She saw the mermaid heading for her ship "OH NO YA DON'T" she spirited back onto the ship just so she wouldn't be left behind. Her scythe was in hand and as soon as the mermaid came on she held her weapon up "what do you want?"

:x


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(One of my posts got eaten. Check my post count; it's relevant to the mermaid.)

Praise the Sun


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
((Alright then, Helbrecht is the captain of the Devil's Secret. Be afraid, be very afraid. Also, form including appearance to be found on the first page.)) With a deep rumble, the massive, plate-armored figure of Helbrecht strode out of the captain's quarters, onto the main deck. Once, just for this one time, he had dared sleeping in, expecting to see his good crew diligently at work. Certainly so since he had thrown the head of the previous captain into their faces, to make clear who was in charge now. What he instead came to see were some of his crew trying to fend off an attention-seeking mermaid, by the looks of it. Well, at least the weasel Johnny took care of it, letting oil flow into the ocean water, igniting it. What Helbrecht almost strangled the fool for was that he ignited OIL ON WATER SO CLOSE TO THE DAMN SHIP. "HELMSMAN!" his deep voice rumbled, a metallic grating its undertone through the helmet "MOVE THE SHIP WESTWARDS, AWAY FROM THE FIRE! JOHNNY, GET UP HERE BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN SPINE!"

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Just a second!" Johnny fired a few more pistols lazily in the mermaid's direction, then threw a mop at her. "Alright what is it?" he asked, walking up to the armored captain.

Praise the Sun


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 7614

Maia yawned nonchalantly. She looked at the armored captain with only a twinge of fear, but her stomach turned into knots. She mentally rolled her eyes and made a self reminder to not stare which was kind of hard giving his appearance 

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
[ Where should I jump in? My form is a while back.. ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"GO GRAB A MOP AND BUCKET, YOU ARE RELEGATED TO CLEANING DUTY! AS ALWAYS, LEAVE THE BLOODSTAINS, NO SENSE IN REMOVING WHAT WILL SO SOON BE REPLACED!" the massive knight shouted at Johnny, before turning to his navigator, up in the crow's nest. "YOU UP THERE! DO YOU SEE ANY WORTHY PREY YET? REMEMBER, HEAVILY ARMED CONVOYS ARE PREFERRED!"

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
((ArtemisMoonHunt, you must first choose on which ship you want to go, also I suggest you tell us on which page your form is. There are two ships, Dragon's Dishonor and Devil's Secret, currently, most members of the Devil's Secret are online, but the Dragon's Dishonor needs some more crewmembers.))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 7614

MaiA winced slightly at a booming sound on the deck. She felt sort of bad for Johnny but sympathy quickly faded away. She widened her eyes quickly as a mental " geez." I Is on Devils secret

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity