Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gtg on soon)

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She saw the mermaid heading for her ship "OH NO YA DON'T" she spirited back onto the ship just so she wouldn't be left behind. Her scythe was in hand and as soon as the mermaid came on she held her weapon up "what do you want?"

:x

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
(One of my posts got eaten. Check my post count; it's relevant to the mermaid.)

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Alright then, Helbrecht is the captain of the Devil's Secret. Be afraid, be very afraid. Also, form including appearance to be found on the first page.)) With a deep rumble, the massive, plate-armored figure of Helbrecht strode out of the captain's quarters, onto the main deck. Once, just for this one time, he had dared sleeping in, expecting to see his good crew diligently at work. Certainly so since he had thrown the head of the previous captain into their faces, to make clear who was in charge now. What he instead came to see were some of his crew trying to fend off an attention-seeking mermaid, by the looks of it. Well, at least the weasel Johnny took care of it, letting oil flow into the ocean water, igniting it. What Helbrecht almost strangled the fool for was that he ignited OIL ON WATER SO CLOSE TO THE DAMN SHIP. "HELMSMAN!" his deep voice rumbled, a metallic grating its undertone through the helmet "MOVE THE SHIP WESTWARDS, AWAY FROM THE FIRE! JOHNNY, GET UP HERE BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN SPINE!"

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
"Just a second!" Johnny fired a few more pistols lazily in the mermaid's direction, then threw a mop at her. "Alright what is it?" he asked, walking up to the armored captain.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia yawned nonchalantly. She looked at the armored captain with only a twinge of fear, but her stomach turned into knots. She mentally rolled her eyes and made a self reminder to not stare which was kind of hard giving his appearance 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Where should I jump in? My form is a while back.. ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"GO GRAB A MOP AND BUCKET, YOU ARE RELEGATED TO CLEANING DUTY! AS ALWAYS, LEAVE THE BLOODSTAINS, NO SENSE IN REMOVING WHAT WILL SO SOON BE REPLACED!" the massive knight shouted at Johnny, before turning to his navigator, up in the crow's nest. "YOU UP THERE! DO YOU SEE ANY WORTHY PREY YET? REMEMBER, HEAVILY ARMED CONVOYS ARE PREFERRED!"

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((ArtemisMoonHunt, you must first choose on which ship you want to go, also I suggest you tell us on which page your form is. There are two ships, Dragon's Dishonor and Devil's Secret, currently, most members of the Devil's Secret are online, but the Dragon's Dishonor needs some more crewmembers.))

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
MaiA winced slightly at a booming sound on the deck. She felt sort of bad for Johnny but sympathy quickly faded away. She widened her eyes quickly as a mental " geez." I Is on Devils secret

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos