Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
(A few more players and we'll start. Everyone's accepted, but one detail. Prejudiced, I'm going to give a no on mind control powers. They're too blatantly powerful and impossible to use fairly on a freeform game. The other powers are fine, though. On the same note, Blackwater, I need you to define "hurt without touch". It's imbalanced to give a player a power that's simply "kills/maims other players", without any details.)

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

(A few more players and we'll start. Everyone's accepted, but one detail. Prejudiced, I'm going to give a no on mind control powers. They're too blatantly powerful and impossible to use fairly on a freeform game. The other powers are fine, though. On the same note, Blackwater, I need you to define "hurt without touch". It's imbalanced to give a player a power that's simply "kills/maims other players", without any details.)
(Oh, well, never mind. I wanted a character that would be able to possess, but I'd guess it isn't possible here.)

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

(she is able to glare at someone and cause the worst pain possible..not kill them just by doinng that)
How about instead we limit it, so that she has to remain extremely focused, and the pain has to build up over time?

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

(ok>>what do you mean?)
You hold still and stare at the target to use your power. You're immobile, but the amount of pain builds over time.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
Name: Katerina 'Kat' Asmodeus Gender: Female Age: 20 Side: Neutral / Whatever gets her further/safer. Species: Half-Snake. Personality: She's lazy by choice, but if push comes to shove she'll act. She would rather not interfere in the lives of those around her, rather allowing them to make their own choices and mistakes. Although she'll intervene and help if asked, or if things change so that the outcome is one she dislikes.  She can be short tempered and easily irritable at times, but is an honest person who would answer any question truthfully, no matter how awkward or disturbing the answer might be. ( "What were you planning on doing with that knife?" etc) Back Story: She became involved with this area of society after a ship she and her parents were on was sunk in a storm a week or so's sailing away from the coast, they lost a lot of personal belongings in this wreck, and were forced to make their way back to shore in a lifeboat. These long days of doing nothing and eating raw what little they could catch in a dinghy barely big enough for the people on board are what made her want more in life. If they had been able to afford passage on a better ship then this would never have happened. She vowed that she would be one of the people who has it all, and doesn't need to worry about money or spending, someone who can get whatever they want, someone who people respect. Weaponry: She has a pair of rifles slung across her back and a pair of axes at her waist, along with enough powder/bullets to last a fairly long time. Powers: (Three maximum.) Tail Smash - Her tail is really just a heavy section of muscle and bone, and is rather strong due to her constant use of it to walk/climb/do pretty much anything on, this enables her to smash, squeeze, and hit things with it. Paralysis Venom - If she bites something with this venom then it is temporarily paralysed for around 5 minutes (longer or shorter depending on how strong the thing's body is.) Heat Vision - She can see via the heat things give off if need be. Appearance: (I couldn't find any good pictures) She has green eyes, long red hair and a long crimson tail which begins at her waist with patterns running along the top. She wears a white shirt secured around her with a thick brown belt which holds her axes and powder. She has a long grey jacket/coat which she sometimes wears over this which is decorated with brass buttons. Her rifles fit in brown leather holsters whose belts criss cross across her body. Other: She can also use her tail to do things snakes can do such as climb etc. She is sort of a hedonist, looking to enjoy good food, music etc, but this is all fuelled by the back-story event.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, Servine, just post a form.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
ill do mine later... Im busy...

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(I was a member of the last one. So I moved my form over, is it fine for me to still be a mermaid because Silly has made one too...) Name: Carduus Age: 19 Species: Mermaid Personality: N/A (Apologies but my characters never seem to end up matching these, I promise to keep her consistent through the RP) Bio: She had an average mermaids life, drowning sailors and sometimes eating them -nothing special. When she was 10 she discovered the fact she could form legs, a trait rare in mermaids from her part of the ocean. Using her new found power she would sneak onto land and hang around the villages. She was attratced to the pirate life as a combination of her enjoyment of human life and natural love for the sea. Weaponry: Dagger(The only thing I can think she can use in both 'forms') Powers: Water Manipulation(Loses energy depending on how 'large' her maipulation is). She can also grow legs, but she needs to keep up a regular intake of saltwater to stay 'human'. Appearance: Her eyes are a deep purple though her eyes do change in strong moods. When in her 'human form' the legs she forms are covered in the purple scales of her tail and her fin type ears do not change but her gills to 'seal' so as to let her breath on land. Other: N/A

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I shall transFER my old form.

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Random Subjects - 2013

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Freestyle!

ey everyone!!