Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia opened her eyes again in the morning. The boat was shaking violently, " stupid storm." she muttered grasping the edge of her bed. But it wasn't a storm. She heard no rain. Confused she slipped out of bed and crawled on the floor, using her knives to keep her balance wit the floor. 

Slowly, she made her way t the deck. Almost immediately, a tenticle shot up and almost shmashed her to death. She rolled over just n time. " what." she asked to no one in paticular, " the heck was that?" she looked around the deck, staying far away from the edge, and spotted many other tenticles waving around. 

The crows nest was gone and some of the ship was splintered and broken. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi grabbed onto her tail and hoisted herself up. She expected the girl was new, because Kairi hadn't seen her before. Struggling to stay up, she pulled her sword out of it's worn sheathe, and held it high in the air.

Smiling at the girl for her kindness, it quickly faltered when the boat shook violently once again, and a tentacle swung out, hitting Kairi right in the abdomen.

Crying out in pain, the human fell and tumbled down to the tilting side of the ship, grasping her stomach. There was no blood, only pain as sharp as a knife. I don't know how to fight it!!! She thought as she coughed out some blood. Ah, there was some then.

This time she grasped the side and used what was left of her strength to pull herself all the way up, puking over the side of the ship. There was some red in the vomit.

Wiping her mouth and turning away, she just managed to duck under yet another tentacle. Gripping her sword tightly, Kairi growled and slashed at it, leaving a ragged deep red mark. "Beast!" She shouted, still clutching her stomech with one hand.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Laxmi's crows were then surrounding by black and indigo colored shields around their figures as they flew towards the kraken. The kraken's tentacles tried to break through the shield, but was complete and utter failure.

The mùrdεr of crows's claws grew sharper and longer, and then began flying around the kraken, their claws digging into the flesh. The creature let out sounds of pain, but continued on attacking the members of the ship, and Laxmi.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Two tentacles firmly tied themselves around the boat with a thunderous crack. One swung through smashing several crows, breaking their shields with its sheer mass. Though there was quite a bit of splashing, the beast made no roar or moan, ever.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar

((Alright, I am finally available again, sorry, needed to get some work done.

Now, first off, Helvetica, a short rundown of the recent happenings:

We left the port-city where some rather shady people showed some interest in our ship, are on the open sea, are now getting attacked by a massive Kraken.

So, your characters could, for example, use their magic, help with the reloading of the cannons, grab some rifles, there truly are quite some options.

As for you, Chrysoberyl, it appears you do not entirely understand just how gigantic the Kraken is. To give you a comparison: Being hit by a tentacle is the equivalent of being smashed by several trucks, your shield would most certainly get smashed quite quickly, though dodging would certainly work, also suffering only light grazing hits might have your shield keep you alive, with some injury of course.

Kairi survived because she was only grazed by one, and she is currently quite dazed.))

"FIRE NOT JUST RANDOMLY AT THE BEAST, YOU FOOLS! CONCENTRATE YOUR SHOTS!"

Helbrecht called as he jumped onto the main deck, coordinating his crew to fire together at single tentacles in an attempt to force the beast back.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
Katerina turned to look at Kairi once more and dropped quickly to the deck as a tentacle slammed through the air and caught the human girl in the stomach, throwing her backwards.

She winced, imagining what pain the girl must be in.

"WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?" she yelled in the direction of Helbrecht.

"HOW DO YOU FIGHT SOMETHING THIS BIG?" she loaded and fired again.

"I MEAN, WHERE ON EARTH ARE WE SUPPOSED TO CONCENTRATE OUR FIRE?" she let off another shot, moving towards the captain and the cannons on deck.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia screamed as the ship was crushed, water began gushing in. She shrieked even louder as multiple tentacles came plummeting through the air like speeding fireballs. She dodged one but the other slightly grazed her. She went flying backwards into a wall.

She slammed, back first into a hard wall, barely missing a tack of fruit crates that had surprisingly survived the rocking of the ship, ( reminding me of the Whomping Willow in HP3). She had a large bump on her head and was bruised from waist up. Searing pain filled her gut as she realized her arm had a large red welt leaking blood. 

She stood up shakily wiping off blood. She didn't plan on dying. Nearby, a girl with a snake tail fired her rifle randomly at the giant creature. She shouted something Maia could not hear. She shook her thoughts outs of her head and unsheathed Detractorem. " I must be out of my wits." she muttered. She charged. 

She fought the monster, stopping some tentacles. Detractorem revealed some of its amazing qualities, extending to the length of a full length sword, coming back to he hand when thrown, and coming back together when destroyed. A few times, it had failed her, having to recharge too slowly.

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"CONCENTRATE ON THE BIGGEST TENTACLES! LEAVE THE SMALLER ONES! ITS HEAD, ITS MAIN WEAKPOINT IS YET SUBMERGED! WE MUST SHOW THIS BEAST THAT WE HAVE TEETH THROUGH PAIN, WE MUST PROVOKE IT TO SHOW ITS HEAD! ONLY THEN CAN WE DO REAL DAMAGE!" Helbrecht roared above the sounds of cracking and splintering wood.

"RIFLEMEN! RELOAD, GET READY TO FIRE AT MY COMMAND! CANNONEERS! RELOAD! ANYONE WITH AN AXE! TO ME!"

The captain stood, axe raised.

The pirates scrambled to fulfill his orders.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi winced at the snake, giving a slight nod of the head. She felt dizzy, and even though the pain was slowly fading, she still felt as if the tentacle was there, crushing her. Looking down, all there was, was a bright, large, red mark.

It made Kairi feel even sicker, and she puked over the side again. The wild thrashing of the ship didn't help, either. Whipping back around, she jumped to the side as a wild tentacle slammed onto the deck, threatening to demolish the human girl.

Frowning in pain, she shut her eyes tight as splinters came her way.

Quickly opening them, she was relieved to see that none of the tentacles had decided to pay Kairi a little "visit."

Groaning at the sore hurt she felt when she moved, she clenched her teeth and did all she could to keep standing. She ran up to the captain, grasping her stomach.

"I-I need, yo-you t-to throw me.. On-to the mon-st-er.." She forced out, her sword hanging by her side in the tight grasp she had. Kairi was planning to attack it from above. Another helmsman overboard.. Thought Kairi idly, as she squinted. She had to risk it.

(If that didn't make sense, well she needs to get thrown far enough to reach the Kraken and plunge her sword into the source of it. If that works. xD)

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

Can I join ?! c:

Go right ahead.

Praise the Sun

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

speak about the above user

The Million Pages Thread

who is your fav nfl football team?

latest videos