x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 601
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
I'll stow away aboard the Devil's Secret then.

Rawr Am Lion ^^


Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5017
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

I can't Wait to start
I think you still need to choose a ship to start on.
Can I be independent because im a mermaid
If you're independent, how do you plan on interacting with the others?
Either trying to hurt them or helping them once in a blue moon my character not evil or good she s in between

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”


Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3283
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

I can't Wait to start
I think you still need to choose a ship to start on.
Can I be independent because im a mermaid
If you're independent, how do you plan on interacting with the others?
Either trying to hurt them or helping them once in a blue moon my character not evil or good she s in between
This isn't good or evil, though. This is piracy, we're all plundering here.

Praise the Sun


Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5017
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

I can't Wait to start
I think you still need to choose a ship to start on.
Can I be independent because im a mermaid
If you're independent, how do you plan on interacting with the others?
Either trying to hurt them or helping them once in a blue moon my character not evil or good she s in between
This isn't good or evil, though. This is piracy, we're all plundering here.
Whatever ignore the evil good thing i either hurt or help depends on what the other people do

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”


Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3283
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

I can't Wait to start
I think you still need to choose a ship to start on.
Can I be independent because im a mermaid
If you're independent, how do you plan on interacting with the others?
Either trying to hurt them or helping them once in a blue moon my character not evil or good she s in between
This isn't good or evil, though. This is piracy, we're all plundering here.
Whatever ignore the evil good thing i either hurt or help depends on what the other people do
What the other people do to....?

Praise the Sun


Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5017
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
affect the roleplay

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”


Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3283
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

":PSiLlY" wrote:

affect the roleplay
Alright, fine. Do your thing.

Praise the Sun


Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5017
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

affect the roleplay
Alright, fine. Do your thing.
Thank you

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”


Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13080
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
(I'm a mermaid and I'm on a ship. I'll take the ship with fewest people so far...so which is that?)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3283
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Gupi1999" wrote:

(I'm a mermaid and I'm on a ship. I'll take the ship with fewest people so far...so which is that?)
Dragon's Dishonor, I think. I'll try and make a list soon.

Praise the Sun


Latest Forum Posts

First word that comes to mind?

First word that comes to mind?

What's your favourite movie or series?

What's your favourite movie or series?

Eating Disorders

candy and veggies-moved

Need Help?

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Should kidzworld be turned into a site for...

Whats Your Opinion on This Generation.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games