Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

Yeey! Mtay. 
Ps, I look like my profile picture. So uh, what's going on here? How do I join in lol?

On the first page there's a form you can use. Copy and paste it, then fill out the information relevant to your character.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"HELMSMAN?" Helbrecht stared down at the girl, asking such a ridiculous request.

"DO NOT BE SO SELFISH! GRASPING ALL THE GLORY FOR YOURSELF IN ONE WONDERFUL SUICIDE-ATTACK? YOU APPEAR TO BE FORGETTING THAT THIS THING'S SKULL IS MINE!" his voice boomed "ARE YOU HURT? THEN GO GET A RIFLE, STAY ON RANGE!"

In the meantime, the crew had managed to fulfill their captain's standing orders, most of the riflement stood ready, those with axes were close.

His own weapon raised, Helbrecht roared again "AXEMEN! WITH ME! RIFLEMEN! FIRE AT THIS ONE!", while he pointed his weapon at one of the two tentacles that had coiled around the ship.

Then, the massive knight charged at the other gargantuan tentacle, the other axemen behind him, the booming of the rifles answering Helbrecht's command.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((ScarletteFlame, how you join can depend on your character. Unless, you want her to have always been part of the crew, in which case she would now either be firing with a blackpowder-rifle at a beam-sized tentacle, or chop it with an axe, while around her the ship, the 'Devil's Secret', is in the process of slowly being crushed under said tentacles, with a huge black-armored knight shouting commands.

If you need further details, or have trouble finding the form, then I can provide both.))

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi stared at him weirdly. That was not what she wanted, but she was alittle relieved he hadn't actually done it. She even doubted herself.

Shrugging at the strange behavior, she stared around, and ducked when a tentacle, once again, had whipped above her head. What IS it!?? She thought a little annoyed, squinting and mumbling. The burn went away, so it was easier to get around. But still, she had some troubles.

So much for the repairs.. Kairi thought as a chunk of wood flew past her head.

Snapping back into action, she growled, and ran at the monster's tentacle, slashing violently towards it. Unfortunately, the boat rocked again and she fell over before being able to cut it off, tumbling back over to the side of the ship. "How many times is that going to happen!?" Kairi mumbled angrily and ran to the other side of the ship.

The Kraken let out an angry roar, as more cannonballs and bullets flew through the air. If she wasn't careful, she would definitely be hit..

Kairi, getting the sick feeling once again, struggled to get up, and leaned over the side. This time she didn't puke though, thankfully, and ran to Katerina, staying by her side. Teamwork was best, after all.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
Katerina slunk forwards, her rifle stowed on her back as she clutched two wicked looking axes in her hands.

The boat rocked and shook, but with the extra area her tail gave her she found it fairly easy to stay upright. She moved over to one of the large tentacles wrapped around the ship and began hacking into the flesh with her axes.

Again and again her axes bit into its surface, removing small chunks.

It was working but it was so slow.

Far too slow...

The human from before ran over besides her as she gave out a hiss of anger at the large limb before her.

"It's too thick..." she spat as her arms rose and fell again, biting slightly deeper.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((ScarletteFlame, while no one has any objections against a character that is merely powerful, a physical god drives it too far.

To be specific: You can be any fantasy-race you want to be, but not anything that is a literal god.

Besides that, please remove your mind-control powers, as those especially are frowned upon, due to the fact that it is one of the greatest misdeeds in freeform-RPG you can committ, because, really, would you like your character to be controlled by another person without your consent?

Besides the being a physical god and having mindcontrol powers, your form is fine though, so if you change it as suggested, you can start, and if you want we can help you find your entrance, how would you like your character to join the crew?))

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Certainly, have fun.))

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
[I know it's quite large, but my character is just trying to help out attack the Kraken. Speaking of attacking, could my character call out for more help... well, crows?]

As Laxmi saw that her attacks weren't helping, she thought if she was capable of rooting the creature to a trench or somewhere that had solid ground.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
[I'm extremely sorry, but I am going to have to leave this RP. I've been too busy and I don't have enough time to post. I might return, maybe not.]

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar

((Well, that is quite unfortunate, Helvetica, nonetheless I hope the time you had here was fun for you, may your future efforts all be fruitful.

As for you, Ghost of Wilderness, perhaps you might want to define that thing about your character about 'can not be killed', does that mean that your character is literally unkillable, no matter what?

Now, Chrysoberyl, your character is certainly helping, though our characters are not really going to pay much attention to the crows while a giant kraken is about to sink the ship, besides that I doubt that anything birdlike is close to the ship that is not your crows, though perhaps seagulls might heed your call, just try it, I say.))

Helbrecht's axe struck deep into the thick, slimy flesh of the tentacle, though still for its sheer size it would barely count as more than a slight scratch.

Undeterred, the knight ripped the weapon out and simply struck again, again, again and again "CAUSE IT AS MUCH PAIN AS POSSIBLE! PROVOKE IT! THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN PRESENT A CHALLENGE TO LURE ITS HEAD OUT!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

im alittle bit overweight and i cant fint ...

Cousin's getting married?

how much time it takes you to get ready

Nirvana

which musical instrumdnt is the coolest

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

latest videos