Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Your second character's profile has been accepted, KayKayZ))

While the pirates scrambled to lift and roll barrels of oil to the tentacles, Helbrecht decided to speed the process up a bit.

The massive knight lifted up a barrel, sometimes two at once, and simply, with a mighty heave, threw them at the beast's slimy appendages wrapped around his ship, the wooden barrels shattering on impact, spilling their contents over the tentacle.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi ducked quickly when a barrel went right over her head. Turning to glare at whoever threw it, she saw the captain, and wiped off her glare.

Instead, she moved out of the way and dropped the heavy axe, her arms sore from having to lift that chunk of metal called a weapon. Not sure what to do, she watched the snake and grabbed another barrel, wobbling and having to grasp the wood of the ship to stay upright.

Kairi heaved up the wooden container, and groaned. She was strong, but the current events had left her with a weak feeling. Her arms shook as she held it above her head, and then threw.

It didn't go far, but since she was close enough to the 'giant squid' as she now referred to it, Kairi managed to spill oil all over the large shiny tentacles. Then, exhausted, she leaned again the side of the ship catching her breath.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[So I decided to delete my other character sheet, since it didn't feel right. This is my new one.]

Name: Diana Elizabeth Dümmel

Species: Hybrid [Angel and Vampire]

Personality: For being half angel, Diana can be malicious and hateful. She is fearless, quick thinker, and quiet most of the time. If she is in a dangerous situation, she will do anything to end it.

Biography: Diana was killed when she was sixteen years old due to a sudden attack of a robber. Since she was a good person in her mortal life, Diana became an angel. She was sent down to Earth to protect humans, but she was bitten by a vampire, and ended up going against them.

Weapons: Her fists and practically anything she can get her hands on.

Powers: Invisibility, increased speed, a painful glare and can make a person's eyesight disappear for long as she likes.

Appearance: 

- - - - - 

Name: Rocco Elijah Effersøe

Species: Human

Personality: Duty fulfiller, serious, excellent skills with mechanical things, and a risk taker.

Biography: Rocco was born on August 17 to unknown parents since he was left in an orphanage when he was born. Up to the age of fifteen, Rocco stayed in the orphanage, but escaped at the chance. He lived on the streets, until someone noticed his fighting skills and put him in illegal fighting rings.

After an incident that is capable of taking his life, he then escaped from the land of where he was in those years, and has been moving from city to city, village to village in order to save his own life.

Weapons: His fighting skills, a gun, and anything he can get his hands on.

Powers: None

Appearance: Tristian Intense ash black hair, forest green eyes, tanned skin, medium build and is tall at 6'9. 

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Accepted, Ghost of Wilderness. Now, how do you want your characters to join?))

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'll just make them already part of the crew and helping out to attack.]

Diana:
I let out a growl as one of the Kraken's tentacle slammed itself against my body. I staggered a bit as a bit of light headedness affected me, but immediately disappeared. 

My eyes caught the sight of oil spilling on a tentacle, and immediately had an idea. "Does anyone have any matches?" I yelled into the air, hoping someone would respond quick enough. I was planning on setting the Kraken's tentacle on fire.

Rocco:
I let out a yell as I flung the axe towards the creature, the metal shard jamming itself into the tentacle. Obviously, that wouldn't work.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"YOU THREE THERE! FOOLS WHOSE NAMES I CARE NOT FOR!" Helbrecht pointed at two of the rifle-toting pirates, as well as Rocco "BRING THE FLAMES! IT IS TIME TO SET THE BEAST ON FIRE!"

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Diane:
I glared at the armoured captain as Rocco and I dashed to the the room which was already flooding with sea water. 

I spotted matches and dynamite on a lamp table, and immediately nicked them. "Rocco, get the lantern and another dozen of dynamite!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs, suddenly appearing on the deck once more. 

Looking for dry wood, I scraped them matches on it quickly, fire appearing. I then placed the matches on the dynamite's string, sparks shining. Running towards the creature, I threw to matches onto the oiled tentacle, fire spreading.

Rocco appeared and handed me the other dozen of dynamite. I then threw four packs of dynamite on each tentacle, fire appearing. "Take cover!" I screamed and immediately hid behind a piece of wood that was lifted from the deck.

Rocco:
I ran down to the room once more, and opened a door that hid nothing. I entered and closed the door, shutting my eyes. Lets see how everything goes.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Laxmi's crows collected behind where Diana currently stood. They began to build up and stick together until they birds became Laxmi. Her heart was pumping quickly, not in fear, but in excitement.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
A small chunk was torn out of the tentacle's rubbery mass; it splashed in and out the water.

Another loud crash was heard as the boat continued to be pulled apart.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"YOU FOOLS! I ASKED NOT FOR THE DYNAMITE! DYNAMITE DOES NOT SET THINGS ON FIRE! JUST GET A TORCH OUT HERE!" the dark knight roared in rage.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Fav Mythical Animal

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

fruit vs veggies

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Fav Mythical Animal

latest videos