Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Diana:
My eyes became red as I glared at the dark knight. I paced towards him with a stone hard face, and stood firmly next to his figure."If you're going to want to save us, then help more!" I had my finger pressed against his armor when # #### appeared in it. Glaring at him once more, I ran back down to the room, and grabbed three torches, immediately lighting them.

Rocco:
I ran right behind Diana, grabbing ten more torches. She lighted each and one of them as we finally reached the deck. We now began throwing the torches towards the oily tentacles, a bright fire spreading upon them.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Laxmi glared at Helbrecht, but then decided to help the poor pirates. She ran to the bottom of the deck and grabbed more torches, lighting them. 

Running back up, she threw an equal amount on each tentacle quickly.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"I CARE LITTLE FOR WHAT YOU DEMAND OF ME, BEAST!" Helbrecht retorted to the half-angel.

Oh, how much he hated angels.

"IF YOU ARE ANGERED ENOUGH TO IGNORE THE LOOMING THREAT IN FAVOR OF ATTEMPTING TO SCOLD ME, THEN I WILL BE QUITE HAPPY TO USE YOU AS AN IMPROVISED TORCH TO ENLARGE THE FLAMES!"

Having said so, the knight himself began grabbing torches and threw several at a time at the tentacles.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Diana:
My eyes became a deeper red, becoming more angry by the minutes. "Oh how wonderful!" I yelled  with sarcasm over the crashing waves and cracking wood. "At least you would find me useful for something!" I continued on throwing more and more torches.

Rocco:
I was surprised of how Helbrecht treated Diana. Shaking my head, I continued on throwing torches at the Kraken, sounds of pain escaping the creature, but it continued on attacking.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"Heh..." Helbrecht stopped for just a second, looking at the half-angel "Good reply. Maybe you are yet worth for something, beast." before throwing another bundle of torches at the tentacle.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Kairi gasped when a crack appeared beneath her foot, and she almost slipped. Sidestepping out of the way, she turned in time to see the girl, Diane, jabbing her finger into the captain's chest. Her eyes widened and she shook her head slightly, turning to see some unholy looking lady (Laxmi) who appeared out of nowhere.

What was going on!?

Kairi raised an eyebrow, grabbed a torch, and threw the burning flame stick at the creature. The thing was on fire already. She looked at Diane who was glaring at the captain as if they were long time enemies, and looked down grabbing another torch.

"I wouldn't do that.." the human mumbled, looking at the flames on the torch. It reminded her of her old house which was set on fire.

She snapped out of it, when yet another crack appeared beneath her foot and a tentacle barely missed her. Kairi jumped, the torch slipped out of her hands, and flew past the giant squid falling in the water below. Kairi stared after it.

.. So close.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Diana:
As Helbrecht stared at me, I gave him another glare, but then continued on throwing torches. "This isn't working!" I yelled in frustration as I saw another two oil barrels rolling on deck. I ran towards them and picked them up, they weren't heavy for me. 

Running back to the rails, I sent one flying towards the Kraken, oil spilling all over a tentacle and smashed open against its, along with the second barrel. Continuing on to throw the torches at the fresh oil, a wild blaze ignited. 

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Waiting on Shade...))

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
The tentacles started whipping back and forth, splashing the water.

Suddenly, the ship gave; water rushed into the interior as the crack became a gaping hole that cut off one side of the ship from the other.

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
The tentacles decided to retreat back to the depths from which they came, leaving the ship. It was badly damaged; barely managing to stay afloat.

Praise the Sun

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What was the last thing you ate?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos