Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus flicked her tail as she swam toward the dark mass that must be a ship. She didn't bother resurfacing, if it was her ship she would be safe but if not then she was risk of attack. The captain had sent her off go search for something to attack a little while ago and she was returning with news of no ships spotted. Breaking the waters surface as she reached the ship she noticed that though this was her ship it was crumbling before her and seemed scorched. ######## her face up as legs formed she she grasped a piece of rope just idly hanging, after pulling on her tattered pants, and hauled herself up the ships side to the deck. 

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Laxmi stared at Helbrecht, thinking of her decision. Would she really want to be under a ruthless captain's grip, or be set free with her gems and gold? She had been feeling of wanting to be in a few fights to practice her skills, and she knew that the crew members would be good bait.

Her white eyes stared up at the dark knight, choosing her final decision. "I shall stay."

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good then, get back to work." Helbrecht shifted his gaze back at the island.

Then the mermaid, Carduus, climbed back to the ship.

Without looking at her, Helbrecht merely stated "I suppose you have not found anything and are asking yourself what happened. Suffice to say, a kraken attacked, we drove it off with fire. If the others need help putting it out, do so, if not, then feel free to swim ahead and look for a suitable landing-space on that island.", before nodding his helmeted head towards said island ahead.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Laxmi gave Helbrecht one last glare, since she never liked being ordered what to do, but then the pity sunk in her heart, once again. It'd be a shame to watch the ship burn to ashes and everyone drown, unless they would be capable of swimming towards the island they were heading to.

Spreading out her black wings, she collected buckets and flew off the ship, as always to continue on turning off the fading fire.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[Okay so Ash is coming in.. He'll be on the island.. Just because.. Yeah. [: ]

Ash stared ahead, and wiped the blood off his mouth from his last meal. He was getting tired of animal, and wanted to try something different.. Human. Seeing none around, the vampire sneered and kept walking.. When he saw something out of the corner of his eyes. Turning his head fully, his gaze settled on that of a ship, most likely full of.. Pirates.

... Pirates, eh? Well, there must be some humans upon that ship...

Ash crept back into the shadows and waited, smiling.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Shadeslayer just messaged me, he is highly busy with real-life matters, I shall take the lead then until he returns tomorrow.

Post now as you wish, all of you, I will now describe the island.))

As the Devil's Secret drew ever closer, certain details of the island could be made out now.

It was a comparatively small, rocky thing , many broken pieces of other ships, most certainly having fallen prey to the Kraken just as ########### crew would have almost suffered, were swimming around, while many salvagable pieces were strewn about its sandy beaches, while some flora adorned its centre.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Diana:
We finally managed to turn off all of the fire, thanks to the black winged woman who seemed a bit familiar. Staring at her for a moment, I walked off forward to the tip of the deck, which was strangely not damaged, except for the piece of wood that was lifted up. Besides that, everything was fine at this side of the ship.

My eyes looked forward, and my skin immediately tingled. It usually happened when something was about to go wrong, or there was something dangerous. No, it's not an ability that I have, it's just something that happens when I don't feel sure about something. How did people call it? It was called the gut feeling.

Turning around to face Helbrecht, I strode towards him, and stood straight by his side. "Caption, I need to warn you of something. There's something out of place on the island, I can feel it. I say that we keep our weapons at hand, in case if something, or someone attacks."

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"When would we ever not keep our weapons at hand, I would wonder..." Helbrecht remarked, before again eyeing the island looming in front of them.

"Yet, indeed, it is strange, that island was not visible before we drove the Kraken off, and I doubt we have truly seen the last of that particular beast yet, the wreckage we see everywhere is certainly a testament to that fact. In any case, all of you, ready the ropes, we will need to fasten the ship securely to the landmass in order to conduct the repairs."

The knight cast another glance at the wreckage swimming around and strewn about the island "At least enough wood is available."

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny moved above deck to the helm.
"Captain, our anchor's missing. Better brace for impact."

Praise the Sun

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia was having the worst day of her life. Stup1d kraken. P u t r I d fire. And now a stinking island. She huffed and backed herself for the change. Springing into the air as a crow, she soared ahead, maybe being the only crow with blue eyes for miles on. 

She hovered over the ship, Detractorem now only a sharp feather deep within her wings. She landed on a rock and squawked watching the ship come closer. 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes

What is your favorite Pokemon?

last one to post a number wins

latest videos