Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"It appears you are attempting to rise to the position of blatancy's captain, weasel..." Helbrecht commented on Johnny's words.

"BUT DO NOT WORRY, MY WARBAND! FOR NOW WE SHAN'T NEED EYES TO SEE WHERE WE ARE GOING!" the captain roared as the island drew ever closer, the ship, its mobility robbed by is sheer damage, incapable of stopping without the anchor.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia frowned. If a crow could frown. Why weren't they stopping? They had to stop! What was wrong with the anchor? She had so many questions. Se took off toward the ship trying to find the problem. She searched the boat several times. There was no anchor. She groaned and landed on the ship retrains forming into human form

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
Katerina heard shouting on deck, listening intently as the details of their missing anchor and near immediate crash-landing were spread throughout the crew.

She groaned and moved to wrap her tail around a sturdy beam of wood. She braced herself for impact as she watched the landmass get closer and closer.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
As the ship was running its course without the ability to stop, Helbrecht took the time remaining to make his way back to the remains of the captain's quarters, where the prone figure of Kairi was still resting, oblivious to the imminent danger and without capability of keeping herself from harm.

It would be any warrior's nightmare to die useless in a wreckage like this, incapable of finding one's glorious end through battle, but the ignoble wood of the ship.

The dark knight easily lifted the comparatively lithe frame of the girl and exited the quarters, just as the ship was about to make its crash.

To be specific, the Devil''s Secret was approaching a rather stony part of the beach, its speed without break increasing.

Soon, with the ship entering the shallow waters, sharp cliffs chafed roughly against its wooden hull from below, soon slitting it open, even as it was sliding onto the beach under the ear-shattering splintering of its hull.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[Sorry can't get on much]

Kairi had continued to not move, seeming almost dead. Her skin was pale beside for the red mark from the krakens lashing tentacles, and her hair was all in her face.

Ash watched as the ship moved closer, and didn't stop.

What complete idiots! Ash nearly laughed, ans the ship continued to move. Suddenly, it spit open and all who must've been on that ship probably would drown.

Anchors, maybe?

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Soon, silence reigned again over the island, the ship, now damaged to what many would deem irreperability, resting upon its wooden skeleton.

The crew, many of whom were thrown to the ground, slowly rose from various states of (un)consciousness, staring in shock at the destruction.

From underneath a small pile of wooden splinters, Helbrecht's massive form emerged, still holding Kairi, whom he now safely set down, the danger banned for the time-being.

With quite some part of his crew still being in shock, things needed to be set back on track regardless.

"GET UP, WAKE UP ALL OF YOU!" the captain's voice boomed "YOU! AND YOU!" he pointed at two of the nameless fools "TAKE CARE OF THE WOUNDED!"

"YOU!" he pointed at Laxmi, Maia and several others "SECURE THE PERIMETER! SCOUT THE ISLAND FOR ENEMIES TO SLAUGHTER AND FOODSOURCES TO SUSTAIN US WHILE AT IT!"

Finally, he turned to the group remaining, which consisted of the weasel, Johnny, and the half-snake, Katerina "GET TO WORK! BRING FORTH THE SALVAGE AROUND US AND START REPAIRS!"

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus was sent to scout the island and she was the first to  head off.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Diana:
Immediately growing out my dark grey wings, I flew off of the splintered ship and landed on the sand, which was strangely cold. Looking down at the sand, it had a strange color, more of a light grey, which was strange. 

Putting my wings away, my red eyes scanned the outside of the tropical forest, and then began to pace forward.

Rocco:
I tied a rope around my torso and on one of the still standing railings, and swung off of the ship. Putting my legs forward as I neared land. My legs bent as I stopped myself from landing head first in the sand, and stood straight.

Untying the rope from my torso, I went the opposite way around the island.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Ash watched, he took note that the tall man must be their captain, as he had been shouting orders. He saw the small red haired girl who looked to be paralyzed, a snake lady, a lady with wings, probably what seemed a mermaid and some other paranormal creatures.

No.. It's not full of humans, I guess. Then there's only one thing to do..

Instead of waiting to be found, Ash came out of his hiding spot, a large boulder. He stood infront of it, put his hands behind his back, and grinned. "Hi."

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar

"KayKayZ" wrote:

Ash watched, he took note that the tall man must be their captain, as he had been shouting orders. He saw the small red haired girl who looked to be paralyzed, a snake lady, a lady with wings, probably what seemed a mermaid and some other paranormal creatures.

No.. It's not full of humans, I guess. Then there's only one thing to do..

Instead of waiting to be found, Ash came out of his hiding spot, a large boulder. He stood infront of it, put his hands behind his back, and grinned. "Hi."

Shouldn't Ash burst into flames and die right about now?

Praise the Sun

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what is love according to you?

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

latest videos