Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Myth.)

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia nodded and lifted up into the air. It was safer in the air. She landed nearby and found odd traces of animal blood. From the little traces, a good enemy was here, and there were plenty of livestock. She squawked and hopped on, her blue eyes searching

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Laxmi transformed into her crows, cawing as they took off into the sky. Their black eyes scanned over the tropical forest, trying to see anything unusual between the shadows. There's something strange about this island...

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Diana:
An extremely strong and familiar scent was stuck in my nose. There's another vampire around here, and it wasn't a nice one. My eyes narrowed as I walked in the tropical forest, feeling the heat and humidity stick to my skin.

Rocco:
My eyes scanned around the island, checking for anything unnatural. I never really expected something like this to happen, but it did.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
(If I were one of the people who are in charge of this RP, I'd accept it. Very interesting characters!)

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Oh, I do accept your new characters, Ghost of Wilderness, how do you wish to have them join? Besides that, just how does the mind-reading of Elzire work? It may ONLY be reading, NOT controlling, and it may only be by physical touch, is that acceptable?

Besides that, I of course have to apologize for having been absent the entire yesterday, there was a celebration I had to attend to all night, specifically, my birthday.

Now, Shadeslayer messaged me, he has severe problems with both his computer and his connection, he will most likely not be back until friday, though he did tell me a bit about what he intended with the island we are currently on.

We also came to the conclusion that we would prefer to have the vampires in this RP be more loyal to their original lore, which would include that little bit about 'bursting into flames if standing in the sunlight'.

As such, KayKayZ, I would suggest you have Ash move QUICKLY into some shade, otherwise he is going to die.))

As Laxmi and Maia commenced their scouting of the island, the dense jungle would hide most lifeforms from their view, but they would catch glimpses of shining carapaces, the kind one would rather connect with insects, but from the barest looks they could catch, these specimens had to be horse-sized at least...

Another thing of note, around in the middle of the 'jungle', something that even from the beach would be visible: A gargantuan tower, of sorts, made not of stone, but of countless of derelict ships, rising easily a hundred feet into the air.

If they had flown closer, they might have heard a very quiet laugh...

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[Ah. Well, I was going to have it "irritate" him, but never mind that. And Happy Birthday.]

Ash crept back seeing as nobody was around. He stayed under the shade of the trees, watching for anybody to discover him.

As he walked across, he kept well hidden, and grinned when he saw another vampire.

Well, if I'm correct by now she must have sensed me. Ash smirked and waited, peering out across the island.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
[Ghost is here! Yes, this is my second account, but I will be using my other account, too. Traveler's Guide, she can't control a person's mind, she can only read what they're thinking. How they can come in? Well, I was thinking that once the crew fixes up the ship they could stop at another port-city. I'll explain the rest later. Oh, and KayKayZ, my character Diana is half vampire, half angel.]

Diana:
My eyes narrowed as a strange vibration ran along my skin, not living the feeling. Luckily, if something or someone was going to attack me, I could simply cause them pain by giving them a glare... Oh how simple that was.

I continued to walk around the forest, keeping my second pair of eyes at the back of my head [metaphor].

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((That would certainly be acceptable,  Ghost of Wilderness, but the ship and the general quest on the island will still take some time to resolve. I thus suggest you save the profile of your two new characters, then post them again as soon as we are done with the island and navigate towards another port-town.))

Seeing how his crew was getting to work, Helbrecht himself, after having cast another short look at the jungle looming not far from the ship, the dark knight found himself subonsciousely grasping for the medallion fastened to his chestpiece.

For but a moment, then he caught himself, descended from his ship, and set to work on helping with the repairs, this way he could at least kill time.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
[I'll quote it once the crew is ready to go. I've bookmarked the page, so I'll know where to find it.]

Rocco:

I walked cautiously through the forest, my eyes wide open to catch any strange sight or something out of place. We needed to make shelter soon since the sun was beginning to slowly lower, and we couldn't stay out here for a long time.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What do you love about the Simon Swipe game?

What Color is Your Hair?

School Uniforms

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

Do You Love Anyone?

latest videos