Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[I call for a timeskip soon?]

Ash silently followed Diana, smirking as he crept along with grace. He later realized that he had been partly wrong about the vampire part, as he realized there must have been something else.. More light.. In her.

Shrugging it off, Ash licked his fangs. Suddenly, even with all his grace, the vampire managed to step on a twig, a low crack was heard.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Diana:
I immediately froze in my place as my advanced hearing caught the snap of a twig, which was obviously not under my weight. My eyes narrowed slightly as my eyesight looked through the tropic forest, feeling as if someone were following me... it wasn't the good feeling. 

A scent of a male vampire then flooded my nose, making me scowl. "Great, another one of me," I hissed.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Knowing that he had been found, and accepting it, Ash stepped a little more out of the trees, but still well under the shade so she could see his gray eyes and outline of his body.

"Hello." Grinned Ash, as he had one hand on the handle of his scythe, the other was outstretched to the lady infront of him.

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Diana:
I turned around to see the male vampire. My cat green eyes stayed their normal color for the moment, but they will turn red once my painful ability is triggered if he attacks me. "Another vampire resident, I see," I told him as I crossed my arms, inspecting him. "Pure blooded, not the first I've seen. Too common."

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Ash snickered, and raised his eyebrows, slowly taking the pale arm away. "Half and half, I assume? You must be.." He took a deep breath, and a wide grin was clear on his face, the white fangs visible in the shade.

"Angel?"

Aww1
Aww

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Diana:
I leaned against one of the trees, and crossing my arms. "Yes, angel. Is there an issue with that?" I asked as I picked at my nails with a bored expression on my face, ignoring the the grin on the boy's lips. Somehow I thought that this vampire thought that he was better than me because he was full blooded.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((thing is, if I launched a timeskip now, that would kind of leave Chrysoberyl and Jomeimei's characters, who have spotted something of quite the importance, hanging, let us give them time at least until tomorrow.

I also see that I must make it a habit of mine to come online earlier.))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia squinted and followed the trail. Something had been following the group. Vampire? Animal? She didn't know but it wasn't good. She flapped her wings twice and soared above the jungle in her eyes sight. Two figures caught her attention, that girl Dianna, and some other guy who's figure she could just barely Mae out, she landed on a tall limb of a tree to watch the two. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Ghost of Wilderness, KayyZ, would you wish me to conduct a timeskip through a few hours, from whence I would initiate the further exploration of the jungle and so on?))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Pirates (Open)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[Sure, I'm a-ok with that.]

Ash's grin lessened, but he still looked happy. "Nope, just strange. Last time I saw one of you.. Never." Snickereing, Ash continued to study her.

"Well, as you can see, with all my gloriously handsome looks, I am of course, a full vampire. Don't stare, it's rude."

With that, Ash smirked so his fangs showed. "So, I see there are some other people with you, no?" He ran a hand through his hair and took a glance at the blue-eyes crow. Strange..

Aww1
Aww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What browser do you use?

Fave bands

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

awnser the question the person above you asks

What browser do you use?

latest videos